Cheap Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower Prices
|2 days.||(115 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower?
- The 2 day explorer bus ticket allows you unlimited rides on Sydney's double decker hop-on hop-off busses.
- It's one of the cities most popular modes of transport for tourists. The bus follows two main routes, the Sydney route and the Bondi Route.
- There are 33 stops in total across the city and you can hop-on and hop-off at any of them.
- You can make as many stops as you like throughout duration of your ticket.
- There's no limit how many times you hop-on and hop-off!
- The Bondi Route heads out along the coast to the famous Bondi Beach, Sydney's most popular surfing destination and top sunbathing spot.
- The bus ride offers an alternative way to view the city and if you take a seat on the top-deck you'll enjoy fabulous views.
- Buses on the Sydney Route run every 15 minutes while buses on the Bondi Route run every 30 minutes.
- Buses run throughout the day from 08:30 till 18:00.
- This combination ticket also includes a 60-minute harbour cruise and access to Sydney's Tower Eye and observation deck which boasts 360 views over the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those with two days spare for sightseeing.
- Perfect for first time visitors to the city.
- Great way to explore at your own leisure.
What You Will Do With Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower?
- Ride around Sydney on a double-decker open top bus.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 33 stops around town.
- Visit some of Sydney's best attractions including Circular Quay, the Maritime Museum and Chinese Gardens.
- Enjoy scenic views from the top of the bus.
- Ride the bus down to Bondi Beach to spend the afternoon on the sands.
- Take a 60 minute cruise around Sydney Harbour to see the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge from a different perspective.
- Head up to the top of the Sydney Tower Eye for 360 panoramic views over the city.
- Admire the cities sites from the comfort of your seat.
What Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower Includes?
- 2 day bus pass.
- Entry to Sydney Tower.
- 60 minute cruise around Sydney Harbour.
- On board WIFI.
- Onboard audio guide in multiple languages (English, German, Spanish, French, japanese, Korean. Chinese)
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Sydney Tower.
- Sydeny Harbour.
- Sydney Bus Route:
- Stop 1 Circular Quay.
- Stop 2 Elizabeth Street.
- Stop 3 Cook and Phillip Park.
- Stop 4 William Street.
- Stop 5 Kings Cross.
- Stop 6 El Almein Fountain.
- Stop 7 Woolloomooloo.
- Stop 8 Sydney Opera House.
- Stop 9 Botanic
- Stop 10 State Library.
- Stop 11 Hyde Park North.
- Stop 12 Central Station.
- Stop 13 Power House Museum.
- Stop 14 Fish Markets.
- Stop 15 The Star.
- Stop 16 Maritime Museum.
- Stop 17 Convention Centre ( Temporarily closed due to construction).
- Stop 18 Imax/Chinese Gardens.
- Stop 19 Aquarium.
- Stop 20 King Street Wharf.
- Stop 21 Barangaroo.
- Stop 22 Dawes Point.
- Stop 23 The Rocks.
- Stop 24 Circular Quay (George street).
- Bondi Bus Tour.
- Stop A Central Station.
- Stop B Chinatown.
- Stop C Bathurst St.
- Stop D Cook and Phillip.
- Stop E William Street.
- Stop F Paddington.
- Stop G Bondi Beach.
- Stop H North Bondi.
- Stop I Rose Bay.
- Stop J Double Bay.
Comparison of Sydney Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Sydney's City Sightseeing Bus Tour operators (Big Bus Sydney And Bondi City Sightseeing vs Sydney Explorer Hop-On Hop-Off Bus And Harbor Cruise) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Sydney City Bus tours which helps you choosing which Sydney Sightseeing Bus Tour is best for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Sydney Hop On Hop Off Explorer Bus
Comparison of Best Sydney Tourist City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Sydney's City Passes (Sydney Attraction Pass Or Sydney Flexi Pass Or Australia Multi City Flexi Pass) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Sydney Skip-line attractions pass for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Sydney Ultimate Pass vs Unlimited Pass vs Sydney Flexy Attraction Pass
- Your bus pass lasts 2 days so there's no need to rush. Explore at your own pace.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise and Sydney Tower Entry has earned over 115 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the exploring by bus is both exciting and entertaining.
- Most users noted that the harbour cruise was a great end to a fantastic day of sightseeing.
- This bus and boat cruise is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Before alighting a bus you must first redeem your ticket at the Big Bus counter in Circular Quay.
- This 2 day pass has to be used on consecutive days.
Address / Pick up Location
- Redeem your ticket at the Big Bus counter in Circular Quay.
- You can hop on the bus at any one of the 33 stops around the city.
Youtube videos of Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Blue Mountains Tour All-Inclusive Full-Day from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.