Cheap Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Prices
|1 day.||(754 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch?
- This full day, group tour, takes you around some of the Hunter Valley's finest wineries before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant.
- The Hunter Valley is a beautiful wine making region located in the Hunter Region just 3 hours north of Sydney by car.
- The Valley is home to over 100 wineries including a mix of internationally renowned vineyards and small, family-run, wineries.
- The Hunter Valley is the the oldest wine producing district (grape growing here dates back to the 1800's) in the country and is frequented by many tourists annually.
- The region is considered a picturesque escape from the hustle and bustle of Sydney's city centre.
- The region grows an array of grapes and produces Shiraz, Chardonnay, Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Each vineyard has a store where you can purchase any of the wines you've sampled during the day.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Makes for a great girls day out. Perfect for a romantic adventure.
- Wine connoisseur's will delight.
What You Will Do With Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch?
- Depart Sydney early in the morning and take the 3 hour drive north to the Hunter Region.
- Enjoy views back over the Sydney Harbor Bridge as you leave the city.
- Visit three separate wineries in the Hunter Valley.
- Wine taste your way through the day, sipping on 20 different wines including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Visit both well known cellars and off-the-beaten track family-owned vineyards.
- Taste award winning Australian wines.
- Enjoy lunch in the Hunter Valley at a local restaurant, here you'll dine on local produce from an extensive menu.
- Learn about the wine making process as your guide talks you through the history of each vineyard.
- Take a behind the scenes winemaking tour.
What Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Includes?
- Round transport from Sydney city centre to the Hunter Valley.
- Group wine tasting at multiple vineyards. Lunch at a local restaurant. English guide.
- Wine making tour (availability dependant).
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Hunter Valley.
- Make sure you dress appropriatly for the weather and pack suncream.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Lunch has earned over 753 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that tour offered a great choice of wineries.
- Most users noted that the tour also provided both a relaxing and exciting day out.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: St Laurence Church, 812, Sydney.
Youtube videos of Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Blue Mountains Tour All-Inclusive Full-Day from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.