Cheap Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney Prices
|11 hours.||(188 Reviews )|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney?
- A day trip to the Blue Mountains to explore the Jenolan Caves and the surrounding areas of natural beauty.
- The Jenolan Cave system spans over 40km and is home to nine caves in total, all open to the public.
- The day will be spent hopping through the cave system gawping at the impressive geological features and formations.
- The limestone caves form part of the Jonolan Karst Conservation Reserve and sit just 30km west of Katoomba.
- They're the most visited limestone caves in the entire country.
- The area is said to hold significant indigenous culture and history notes that the Gundungurra people first discovered and penetrated the caves.
- After your informative guided tour of the cave system there'll be free time to enjoy exploring the Blue Mountains and Katoomba on your own.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Suitable for outdoor lovers.
- Great for nature fans.
- Perfect for families with older children.
What You Will Do With Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney?
- Enjoy a day long excursion from Sydney into the Blue Mountains, calling at Jenolan Caves and exploring the natural wilderness.
- Admire the beautiful landscape found at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Keep your eyes peeled for wild kangaroos!
- Visit the famous ‘Three Sisters' Rock Formation in Jamison Valley.
- Travel to and from the Blue Mountains in an air-conditioned coach with a local, knowledgeable, driver.
- Pass through the village of Katoomba, considered the capital of the Blue Mountains and a hub for all things food and drink.
- Follow your guide through the Jenolan Cave system learning about the features and formations as you go.
- Finish with a visit to the beautiful Blue Lake.
What Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney Includes?
- Guided coach tour.
- Enterance to the Jenolan Caves.
- Guided tour of Lucas Cave.
- Return transfers from Sydney.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Blue Mountains National Park.
- Three Sisters.
- Jamison Valley.
- Jenolan Caves.
- Lucas Cave.
- The day is going to be super long so make sure you're well rested, dress appropriately and bring plenty of water/ snacks with you.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney has earned over 1,581 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this day excursion was well organised and provided a fantastic day out of the city.
- Most users claimed the guides and drivers were proffesional, friendly and knowledgable.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The minimum age for this tour is 7 years old.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Wheat Road, behind the Sydney Aquarium.
Youtube videos of Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Blue Mountains Tour All-Inclusive Full-Day from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.