Cheap SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Tickets
|1 - 2 hours.||(115 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Discount Tickets?
We are comparing SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world.
- It's home to over 12,000 animals and 650 different species from an array of habitats.
- The aquarium is located in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighborhood, right in the city centre.
- Inside you'll find an array of permeant and temporary exhibitions including the Great Barrier Reef Exhibit, a re-creation of the ocean around the Barrier Reef.
- You'll also find 14 themed zones home to marine life around the globe.
- It's one of the most visited family attractions in the city.
- The aquarium is also home to two dugongs, a rare species found in only a few other locations around the world.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for families with small children.
- Interactive learners will delight at the displays.
- Perfect for animal lovers.
Your Experience With SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
- Spend the morning exploring the aquariums different habitats and exhibits.
- Walk through glass tunnels under the water, surrounded by sharks, stingrays and tropical fish!
- Head to the Southern Ocean display to visit the penguins.
- Checkout the dugongs during feeding time at an animal talk.
- Attend the Shark Talk with the Aquarium staff at 11am
- Visit the Southern Rivers display to see the platypus.
- Head to the South Coast Shipwreck zone to see marine life native to the Southern Oceans.
- Pick up a snack from the café or head to the gift shop for a souveneir from your trip!
What SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Includes?
- Enterance to the aquarium.
- Cafe food and beverages not included.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Sydney SEA Life Aquarium.
- Head over to Dugong Island at feeding time to watch learn more about these impressive animals.
- Daily animal talks and feeds run from 10:30am - 16:00pm.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium has earned over 115 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the aquarium features great exhibits.
- Most users noted that the aquarium also provided a fascinating underwater experience.
- Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entry is at 17:00.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Aquarium, 1/5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Youtube videos of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Blue Mountains Tour All-Inclusive Full-Day from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.