Cheap Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
|90 minutes.||(1,118 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets?
- The explorer bus ticket allows you unlimited rides on Sydney's double decker hop-on hop-off busses.
- It's one of the cities most popular modes of transport for tourists. The bus follows two main routes, the Sydney route and the Bondi Route.
- There are 33 stops in total across the city and you can hop-on and hop-off at any of them.
- You can make as many stops as you like throughout duration of your ticket.
- There's no limit how many times you hop-on and hop-off!
- The Bondi Route heads out along the coast to the famous Bondi Beach, Sydney's most popular surfing destination and top sunbathing spot.
- The bus ride offers an alternative way to view the city and if you take a seat on the top-deck you'll enjoy fabulous views.
- Buses on the Sydney Route run every 15 minutes while buses on the Bondi Route run every 30 minutes.
- Buses run throughout the day from 08:30 till 18:00.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those looking to pack lots of sights into one day.
- Perfect for first time visitors to the city.
- Great way to visit the beach.
Your Experience With Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets?
- Explore the best of Sydney's attractions from a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus.
- Transfer seamlessly around the city by jumping on and off-board at any of the 33 stops around the city.
- Listen to audio commentary as you ride and learn the history of Sydney's attractions.
- Enjoy great views over Bondi Beach from the top-deck of the bus!
- See the city from a different perspective.
- Visit the opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Alight at the Maritime Museum or visit the Chinese Gardens for a stroll.
- Maritime Museum or visi the Chinese Gardens.
- Head down to the rocks for lunch before hopping back on board and heading over to Bondi Beach.
- Take in spectacular views over Centennial Park en route to Bondi.
What Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets Includes?
- 1 day bus pass
- Onboard audio guide in multiple languages (English, German, Spanish, French, japanese, Korean. Chinese)
- Bus ticket valid at 33 stops.
- On board WIFI.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Sydney Route:
- Stop 1 Circular Quay.
- Stop 2 Elizabeth Street.
- Stop 3 Cook and Phillip Park.
- Stop 4 William Street.
- Stop 5 Kings Cross.
- Stop 6 El Almein Fountain.
- Stop 7 Woolloomooloo.
- Stop 8 Sydney Opera House.
- Stop 9 Botanic
- Stop 10 State Library.
- Stop 11 Hyde Park North.
- Stop 12 Central Station.
- Stop 13 Power House Museum.
- Stop 14 Fish Markets.
- Stop 15 The Star.
- Stop 16 Maritime Museum.
- Stop 17 Convention Centre ( Temporarily closed due to construction).
- Stop 18 Imax/Chinese Gardens.
- Stop 19 Aquarium.
- Stop 20 King Street Wharf.
- Stop 21 Barangaroo.
- Stop 22 Dawes Point.
- Stop 23 The Rocks.
- Stop 24 Circular Quay (George street).
- Bondi Tour.
- Stop A Central Station.
- Stop B Chinatown.
- Stop C Bathurst St.
- Stop D Cook and Phillip.
- Stop E William Street.
- Stop F Paddington.
- Stop G Bondi Beach.
- Stop H North Bondi.
- Stop I Rose Bay.
- Stop J Double Bay.
Comparison of Sydney City Sightseeing Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Sydney's Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours operators (Sydney Explorer Hop-On Hop-Off Bus And Harbor Cruise Vs Big Bus Sydney And Bondi City Sightseeing ) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Sydney City Bus tours which helps you choosing which Sydney Sightseeing Bus Tour is best for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Sydney Hop On Hop Off Bus And Ferry
Comparison of Best Sydney Tourist City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Sydney's City Passes (Sydney Attraction Pass Or Sydney Flexi Pass Or Australia Multi City Flexi Pass) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Sydney Skip-line attractions pass for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Sydney Attractions Passes
- Rise early to make the most of your 24 hour bus ticket. Don't waste a single second!
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Sydney and Bondi Hop-On Hop-Off Explorer Bus has earned over 1,118 reviews and a 3.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the bus is a terrific way to see the city and get around.
- Some users noted that the bus stops aren't always clear to find but the ticket was "great value for money".
- This bus tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you dress appropriately for the hot weather.
- Bring a hat and suncream if you're going to sit on the top deck!
Address / Pick up Location
- You can hop on the bus at any one of the 33 stops around the city.
Youtube videos of Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.