Cheap Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Tickets
|1 hour.||(3345 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck?
- Entrance into the Sydney Tower Eye and admission to the Observation deck, the tallest point in the city.
- The tower itself is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The building was designed by Australian architect Donald Crone and opened to the public in 1981.
- It stands 1,014 feet above ground level and offers a bird's eye view of the city.
- The lifts from ground floor take only 40 seconds to propel you up to the observation deck.
- The observation deck features interactive entertainment including touchscreens and high-powered binoculars to enhance your experience.
- The tower is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the city and the entrance to which sits inside a shopping mall!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great opportunity for photographers.
- Perfect for families and friends.
- Small children may become restless.
Your Experience With Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck?
- Ride the lift up to Sydney Tower Eye's Observation Deck, located 1,014 feet above ground level.
- Watch a short 4D cinema production before heading out on the deck.
- Take in the breathtaking vistas and enjoy 360 degree panoramic views over the city.
- Dare to walk along the glass floor and watch the city shrink below you!
- On a clear day, you can see as far as the Blue Mountains!
- Wander around the circular observation deck spotting Sydney's biggest attractions as you go including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Taronga Zoo!
What Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck Includes?
- Entrance to the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Access to the Observation Deck.
- Admission to a short 4D cinema show.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Eye Tower.
- Entrance to the tower is throguh the Westfield Shopping Centre. This is a little confusing at first but follow the signs and you'll be there in no time!
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Sydney Tower Eye and Observation Deck has earned over 3345 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this activity offered an alternative perspective of the city.
- Most users claimed the Observation Deck provided a great viewing point though it got rather crowded at peak times (sunset).
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entry to the Observation Deck is at 20:30.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Tower, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Youtube videos of Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Bridge Climb Sydney
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.