Cheap The Sydney Opera House Tour Tickets
|60 minutes.||(777 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy The Sydney Opera House Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing The Sydney Opera House Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The Sydney Opera House Tour?
- An hour long guided walking tour around the Sydney Opera House with a knowledgeable and interactive guide.
- The tour offers a great way to learn about the buildings rich history and the story behind the buildings design.
- The Sydney Opera House is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site and a building synonymous with Sydney.
- It's one of the world's most recognizable buildings and one of the busiest performing art centres on the planet.
- Inside you'll find 1,000 rooms and 300 corridors, each delicately designed by Danish architect Jorn Utzon.
- The building was designed by Jorn Utzon after winning an architecture competition.
- Construction of the building took over 14 years and cost $102 million to build, 10 years later than expected and 1357% over budget.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for theatres lovers.
- Perfect for those with an eye for design.
- Historians and culture vultures will delight.
Your Experience With The Sydney Opera House Tour?
- Head inside the Opera House and along the 300 corridors that intertwine inside.
- Visit the theatres and explore the performance stages where around 1,5000 concerts are perfomed annually.
- Follow your knowledgeable guide, learning about the buildings construction as you go.
- Learn about the architect behind the building, John Utzon.
- Climb the 200 steps as you continue to explore under the buildings sails.
- Enjoy access to backstage areas, off limits to the public.
- Admire the beautiful foyers and delicate vaulted ceiling.
- Return to the tour starting point and ask your guide any burning questions before you depary.
What The Sydney Opera House Tour Includes?
- Guided tour in multiple languages (English, German, Spanish and French).
- Knoweldgable guide.
- Access inside the theatre and around the back passages.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Opera House.
- The tour involves lots of steps so make sure you're wearing comfortable shoes.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Sydney Opera House Tour has earned over 777 reviews and a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this tour offers a brilliant insight into the buildings history.
- Most users claimed the tour was "fantastic, informative and amazing".
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide are non-refundable. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour meets at the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney.
Youtube videos of The Sydney Opera House Tour
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Bridge Climb Sydney
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.