Cheap Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Prices
|The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.||(9 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Medieval Night: Dinner and Show?
- The "Medieval Night: Dinner and Show" takes you several centuries back in time when Europe was a place ruled by knights.
- As a perfect introduction, the count and the countess of the castle bid welcome to visitors of their property.
- The Saint Miguel Castle is a medieval fortification that you will have a pleasure to explore before joining an entertaining banquet.
- While tasting specialties of a typical medieval dinner, performers dressed as knights and riding horses will introduce their skills.
- The show abounds with jousting competitions and sword fights as the participants compete for the hand of a princess.
- Once the victor claims the princess's hand, Brazilian acrobat dancers take the stage and entertain the attendees with the "Capoeira" performance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining performance is the right thing for everyone curious to find out how people entertained themselves during the Middle Ages.
- The medieval banquet and show is the performance suitable for people of all ages.
What You Will Do With Medieval Night: Dinner and Show?
- During your visit to the medieval San Miguel Castle, you will explore the fortification and enjoy a medieval banquet.
- While drinking specially selected wines and enjoying a medieval-era banquet, knights on the horseback will entertain you.
- You will have a pleasure to meet the count and the countess of the castle.
- After the entertaining chivalry performance, you will attend the show known as "Capoeira," performed by Brazilian acrobats.
What Medieval Night: Dinner and Show Includes?
- The pickup and drop-off service is available for the selected hotels.
- Transfer by a comfortable and air-conditioned coach is available for this activity.
- A lot of wines and the medieval-style banquet are a part of the entertaining experience.
- Chivalry and Capoeira shows that introduce masterships of different types.
- The medieval nighttime experience introduces various equestrian tricks.
- The performance of the orchestra complements the authentic experience.
- While around, tour 16-meter high towers overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The ratings of this show on reputed websites are as follows: 4.3 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide, 4 on Viator and 4 on Tripadvisor.
- Tourists that attended this spectacle agree for most part that the show is suitable for all ages.
- They state that the show offers a lot of fun.
- Hosts of the San Miguel Castle do their best to help to visitors with disabilities.
- You can show either paper or mobile voucher to take part in this entertaining activity.
- Timely cancellations of the medieval show are the subject to the refund of the entire paid amount.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 2 years of age attend the show for free.
- Visitors over 14 years of age pay the price for the adults.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins with the pickup at your hotel or at the nearest possible meeting point.
Youtube videos of Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.