Cheap Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour Tickets
|The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.||(6 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour?
- The tour of Puerto de la Cruz by the Segway is a great overview of the city in North Tenerife that saves you time and energy.
- At the beginning of the tour, you will receive a training that will allow you to use the vehicle in an efficient manner.
- During the tour, the route leads you to points of interest such as beaches, monuments, landmarks, green oases and other noteworthy attractions.
- Some places located along the route are Garden Beach, the Saint Philip's Castle, the Church of Nuestra Senora de la Pena de Francia and Plaza del Charco.
- The Segway tour is available at different times of the day.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The introductory tour of Puerto de la Cruz on Segway is a fun way of exploring the city and its top attractions.
- Hence, it is ideal for anyone who wishes to locate all top city's points of interest in a short time.
- Even if you were in the city earlier, this tour will probably reveal a lot of interesting facts you didn't know about.
Your Experience With Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour?
- On this Segway tour of Puerto de la Cruz, you will see top city's points of interest in a fun and efficient way.
- Along the way, you will pass by verdant gardens, interesting landmarks, historical monuments, attractive beaches and other noteworthy attractions.
- You will listen to an insightful narrative of a knowledgeable local guide who will convey to you everything you need to know.
- Benefit of a personalized guidance in a group limited to several people.
What Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour Includes?
- A short training session is available for you to get yourself familiarized with the vehicle and riding principles.
- A professional guide will provide training on riding a Segway and the insightful commentary of the city's attractions.
- In the case of rain, you will receive the raincoat.
- Mandatory helmet is a part of the equipment as well.
- Maximum of 6 participants takes part in the guided tour.
- The Segway tour is a highly efficient and convenient way of touring destinations you are interested in.
- A minimum height requirement prevents small children from riding the Segway.
- In general, the youngest age recommended for riding a Segway is 16.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This entertaining and sightseeing activity has the 5 out of 5 rate on websites Get Your Guide, Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Every opinion about this guided tour hardly can be better.
- Tourists specify that the tour is informative, fun and well worth the related expense.
- The Segway Tour isn't suitable for people with physical disabilities.
- Electronic and printed vouchers are both valid and accepted for joining the Segway Tour of Puerto de la Cruz.
- You may redeem the entire amount you paid for the timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour of Puerto de la Cruz in certain occasions may be carried out by an audio headset or multi-lingual guide.
- Pregnant women should avoid this type of activity.
- The same holds true for people that underwent some kind of surgery recently.
- If you have less than 45 kg or over 120 kg, you shouldn't ride a Segway.
Address / Pick up Location
- The departure point of the tour is San Felipe El Tejar Square, next to the Church of Los Dolores.
Youtube videos of Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.