Cheap Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Tickets
|The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.||(74 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up?
- The "Teide-Masca 7-hour Jeep Safari" is an entertaining tour that takes you to some of the most beautiful places on Tenerife Island.
- Mount Teide is a national park and the highest mountain in Spain.
- Masca is a region rich in flora, fauna and beautiful landscapes, and the site of the highest village in the country.
- The Teide-Masca jeep safari also tours some of the hidden gems of this beautiful island you should discover.
- Finally, you will perceive how violent volcanic eruptions in the past made this region so beautiful and diverse.
- For your convenience, you will begin and finish the jeep safari with transfers from and to resorts in South Tenerife.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is ideal for the adventurers and people who like to spend time in the nature.
- True gourmands should also consider joining the tour because you will visit the restaurant serving typical Canary dishes.
- Finally, everyone who likes to take photos of beautiful landscapes will enjoy the jeep safari.
Your Experience With Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up?
- Touring of Mount Teide and Masca allows you to appreciate the immense beauty of these regions.
- As you get around, you will learn how volcanic eruptions shaped the landscape and allowed the growth of beautiful flora.
- In this jeep safari tour, you will discover the best Mount Teide and the Masca region have to offer in an efficient manner.
- Also, the route takes you to Vilaflor, the highest village in entire Spain.
What Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Includes?
- The Teide-Masca safari tour includes transportation by the jeep.
- Fuel and insurance expenses are included in the price of the jeep safari.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and certified guide leads the safari.
- Pickups and drop-offs are included from resorts in South Tenerife.
- Make sure that you aren't height-sensitive and that you can endure lower oxygen levels before joining the tour.
- Take warm clothes because temperatures on Mount Teide are lower than in the resorts.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This tour's rating on Get Your Guide is 4.7/5, and 5/5 on Viator.
- People that took part in the jeep safari are mostly satisfied with the overall experience.
- They also commend the performance of the guides.
- "Fun," "amazing" and "beautiful" are some of the epithets used by travelers to describe the experience.
- The Jeep Safari of Mount Teide and Masca isn't suitable for disabled people.
- Prepare either mobile or paper voucher to enclose to join the Mount Teide-Masca Jeep Safari.
- Both providers allow the option of the refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If your accommodation isn't among places scheduled for transfers, you will receive the nearest meeting point for the beginning of the jeep safari.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreens and warm cloth for this activity regardless of the season.
- It is essential for you to have comfortable footwear on this trip.
Address / Pick up Location
- The beginning of the tour takes place at your hotel or at a meeting point that is within the close proximity from there.
Youtube videos of Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.