Cheap Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Tickets
|The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.||(27 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero?
- A trip to El Hierro Island is a journey to the forgotten world, amazing nature and the delicious Spanish cuisine.
- The smallest of the Canary Islands is a UNESCO World Heritage biosphere reserve boasting attractive environment.
- During the day trip, the route takes you to marvelous examples of the nature's craftsmanship, cliffs that dominate the skyline, viewpoints offering marvelous views and more.
- Some places that are along the route are the Mirador Isora, the valley La Playa and the area Hoya del Pino.
- In addition, Spannish tapas lunch is an optional amenity of the day trip to El Hierro Island.
- The island stays off the grid of the general tourist populace, which keeps El Hierro preserved from negative impacts of tourism.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The trip to the smallest island of the Canary Islands is recommended to all, but particularly to active people and adventurers.
- Among others, people fond of ecology and beautiful landscapes will be very glad for taking part in the day trip.
Your Experience With Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero?
- Once you arrive on El Hierro Island, you step into the world of the immense natural beauty, contrasting landscapes and the Spanish way of life.
- During the guided tour, you will enjoy a ferry ride, lay your eyes on diverse natural environment featuring beautiful scenery and discover the traditional Spanish cuisine.
- Also, you will tour the area preserved from the effects of global tourism and perceive the island's traditional charm.
What Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Includes?
- The guided tour begins and ends with available transfers on the southern part of Tenerife Island.
- An experienced and professional guide will accompany you on this full-day day trip.
- Optionally, you will enjoy a complimentary breakfast while traveling on board the ferry.
- Tapas lunch is an optional amenity on this tour.
- El Hierro is the smallest of the Canary Islands that features the amazing countryside unaffected by large-scale tourism.
- The rugged terrain was created by the volcanic activity and immense cliffs dominate the skyline.
- The tour takes you to some vantage points that inspire awe.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this day trip on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5.
- In general, people that joined the tour of El Hierro Island liked its beautiful nature.
- They also spoke commendably about the tour guide for the most part.
- The excursion to El Hierro Island isn't disabled friendly.
- Both printed and smartphone vouchers are valid for the day trip to El Hierro Island.
- In the case that you can't take part in the tour, you receive the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Bring liquids and additional cloth with you.
- Put on comfortable footwear because you will do a lot of walking.
- The tour takes place regardless of the weather conditions, so make sure to check the weather forecast in advance in order to prepare for the day trip accordingly.
Address / Pick up Location
- The activity begins with the pickup at your hotel or at the location in the closest proximity to your accommodation.
Youtube videos of Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.