Cheap Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience Tickets
|This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.||(3 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience?
- The "Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience" introduces an outstanding cuisine of Tenerife Island in the first place.
- The tour takes attendees to one of the renowned wine producing estates of the island, which features a splendid environment.
- There, participants in the tour have an opportunity to enjoy a 4-course lunch and complimentary wines while admiring beautiful views of the surroundings.
- Every wine served is specially selected to allow you enjoy the respective meal to the maximum.
- Complementary wine and cheese tastings are available at another wine estate.
- More so, the tour adds a visit to La Laguna, the UNESCO-listed town with the appealing architecture.
- A visit to Candelaria and its basilica with Black Madonna is also a part of this enriching tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This sightseeing and culinary day trip is the right thing for everyone wishing to see attractive places and gourmands.
- Aficionados of fine wines will also enjoy the tour very much.
Your Experience With Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience?
- On this rewarding tour, you will see some memorable places and enjoy the outstanding Canary gastronomy.
- You will enjoy delicious food and drink local wines that perfectly accompany each meal you have.
- On this guided tour, you will acquaint yourself with a town that is a UNESCO site and visit a local wine producer.
- As a bonus, you will enjoy marvelous views of the Atlantic Ocean from your dining table.
What Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience Includes?
- The pickup from specified resorts in South Tenerife is a part of this sightseeing and culinary package.
- During the day trip, a professional and knowledgeable guide will accompany and inform you about everything you need to know.
- The tour adds lunch at one of many wine estates of Tenerife.
- You will have a pleasure to sample specially selected wines with every course for the premium experience.
- The air-conditioned coach provides transfers between places on the route.
- Of 10 wine regions of the Canary Islands, you will find half of them on Tenerife Island.
- Among the laureates of prestigious wine award competitions, you will often find wines from Tenerife picking top awards.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this tour on Viator and Get Your Guide websites is 5 out of 5.
- An opinion of a certain traveler summarizes this activity the best - history, excursion, good wine and better lunch.
- The guided tour isn't suitable for people with physical disabilities.
- You may present either printed or electronic voucher to take part in the culinary and sightseeing excursion.
- If your circumstances change, you will receive the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If you have some special dietary requirements, please advise while booking the day trip.
Address / Pick up Location
- The departing point of the day trip is the closest meeting spot to your accommodation.
Youtube videos of Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.