Cheap Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif Tickets
|The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.||(9 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif?
- The "Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour" offers a comprehensive introduction of Tenerife Island to new visitors and everyone who wishes to learn which the highlights of the island are.
- The guided tour of the island underlines many extraordinary diversities Tenerife prides on.
- Among everything else, the tour introduces diverse architecture, various microclimates, top points of interest and enchanting landscapes.
- Some of the top attractions the tour covers are the Basilica in Candelaria, mythical Drago Tree and immense cliffs of Los Gigantes.
- Also, the tour takes you to the place exhibiting statues of the earliest inhabitants of the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The introductory tour of Tenerife is particularly useful to travelers that visit the island for the first time.
- Even if you are a returnee, this guided tour may reveal to you noteworthy places that you might haven't discovered yet.
- If you like taking photos of historic and impressive places, you don't want to miss the Tenerife tour.
Your Experience With Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif?
- On this great tour of Tenerife, you will have a comprehensive overview of the island that highlights its many diversities.
- As you get around, you will have a pleasure to explore diverse historical architectural examples, experience the island from various viewpoints and more.
- See the highlights of Tenerife, both human-made and crafted by nature, the greatest artist ever.
- This introductory guided tour of Tenerife will help you to get to know the island and make the most of your stay.
What Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off services are available for participants accommodated in the southern part of Tenerife.
- During the tour, you will travel by an air-conditioned and comfortable coach.
- Knowledgeable and forthcoming guide will inform you about everything essential you need to know.
- The architecture of Tenerife features various styles, including Baroque, neoclassical and modernist.
- The island also features many microclimates, so prepare layered clothing for the tour.
- The island of Tenerife also boasts dramatic changes of landscapes, so have your cameras at the ready.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- People that rated this activity on Get Your Guide gave it the overall rate of 4.3 out of 5.
- On Viator, they assessed the experience with an average rate of 4.5.
- Travelers that had a tour of Tenerife value the experience since it offers a great overview of the island's diversities.
- They also have a high opinion about the tour guide's performance and dedication.
- The tour isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Paper and electronic vouchers are both valid for this type of activity.
- You can cancel the tour and receive the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that the pickup service is available only for people located in resorts in southern Tenerife.
- Even if it is warm in resorts, bring warm or layered cloth for the guided tour.
- If you don't think that your English is good enough, inquire about multi-lingual guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins with the pickup from the location that is the nearest possible to your accommodation.
Youtube videos of Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.