Cheap Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Prices
|The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.||(10 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
What is Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays?
- This entertaining tour combines kayaking along the beautiful coastline of Tenerife and snorkeling at one of the best locations for an underwater experience around the Island.
- The activity begins with kayaking along beautiful cliffs of Tenerife Island to the snorkeling spot accessible only through the sea.
- The destination for snorkeling was picked up because of its abundance of the marine life.
- Besides sea turtles and bull rays, starfish and octopuses inhabit these waters among many other species.
- The tour is limited to 10 people so the number of participants doesn't impact the experience in a negative way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you like experiencing something new and get entertained along the way, you should book this activity.
- Above all others, the Kayaking and Snorkeling activity is ideal for naturalists and fans of the underwater world.
What You Will Do With Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays?
- Start this outstanding recreational activity by kayaking your way to the spot ideal for snorkeling with turtles, rays and many other sea life species.
- Once you start snorkeling, a spectacular underwater environment with turtles, octopuses and many fish species will literally amaze you.
- You will be able to swim alongside turtles and examine them closely.
- While observing the seabed, you won't fail to spot bull rays that glide graciously.
What Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Includes?
- All necessary equipment for kayaking and snorkeling is provided for this activity.
- Among those, you will receive wetsuits suitable for the season, masks, life wests, aqua shoes and fins.
- The expert guide will accompany you along the way.
- In addition, photo opportunities are a part of this entertaining tour.
- It is possible on this snorkeling experience to see octopuses, and starfish among many other fish species.
- You may wish to consider taking flippers for an opportunity to swim faster and see more on this snorkeling tour.
- Make sure that you are in a good physical shape in order to enjoy this exciting activity.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Travelers that commented this activity on the Get Your Guide website have given the tour the average 4.8 out of 5 rate.
- Reviewers stated that they received a good briefing, a quality equipment and a great assistance from the guides.
- They enjoyed both kayaking and snorkeling, as well as observing the marine life from up close.
- The experience isn't suitable for people with disabilities and non-swimmers.
- You may enclose either paper or electronic voucher to take part in the kayaking and snorkeling tour.
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the beginning of the tour and receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- While snorkeling, refrain from making physical contact with turtles in order to avoid stressing the beings.
- It would be useful if you have previous snorkeling experience, but it isn't mandatory for joining the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Calle El Coronel 1, Los Cristianos is the departing point of the Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays.
Youtube videos of Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.