Cheap Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
|The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.||(10 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Discount Prices
We are comparing Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
- This entertaining tour combines kayaking along the beautiful coastline of Tenerife and snorkeling at one of the best locations for an underwater experience around the Island.
- The activity begins with kayaking along beautiful cliffs of Tenerife Island to the snorkeling spot accessible only through the sea.
- The destination for snorkeling was picked up because of its abundance of the marine life.
- Besides sea turtles and bull rays, starfish and octopuses inhabit these waters among many other species.
- The tour is limited to 10 people so the number of participants doesn't impact the experience in a negative way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you like experiencing something new and get entertained along the way, you should book this activity.
- Above all others, the Kayaking and Snorkeling activity is ideal for naturalists and fans of the underwater world.
Your Experience With Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays?
- Start this outstanding recreational activity by kayaking your way to the spot ideal for snorkeling with turtles, rays and many other sea life species.
- Once you start snorkeling, a spectacular underwater environment with turtles, octopuses and many fish species will literally amaze you.
- You will be able to swim alongside turtles and examine them closely.
- While observing the seabed, you won't fail to spot bull rays that glide graciously.
What Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays Includes?
- All necessary equipment for kayaking and snorkeling is provided for this activity.
- Among those, you will receive wetsuits suitable for the season, masks, life wests, aqua shoes and fins.
- The expert guide will accompany you along the way.
- In addition, photo opportunities are a part of this entertaining tour.
- It is possible on this snorkeling experience to see octopuses, and starfish among many other fish species.
- You may wish to consider taking flippers for an opportunity to swim faster and see more on this snorkeling tour.
- Make sure that you are in a good physical shape in order to enjoy this exciting activity.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Travelers that commented this activity on the Get Your Guide website have given the tour the average 4.8 out of 5 rate.
- Reviewers stated that they received a good briefing, a quality equipment and a great assistance from the guides.
- They enjoyed both kayaking and snorkeling, as well as observing the marine life from up close.
- The experience isn't suitable for people with disabilities and non-swimmers.
- You may enclose either paper or electronic voucher to take part in the kayaking and snorkeling tour.
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the beginning of the tour and receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- While snorkeling, refrain from making physical contact with turtles in order to avoid stressing the beings.
- It would be useful if you have previous snorkeling experience, but it isn't mandatory for joining the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Calle El Coronel 1, Los Cristianos is the departing point of the Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays.
Youtube videos of Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerif
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.