Cheap Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic Discount Prices
We are comparing Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
- Seeing Venice from the water on a traditional and iconic gondola is a once in a lifetime experience that people dream about.
- The scenic and tranquil canals of Venice are like no other in the world, from the famous Grand Canal with its elegant waterfront palaces to the hustle and bustle of local Venetian life that takes place along the backstreet canals – You can soak it all up and marvel at this city build on water from your seat on the gondola as you travel through the centuries just like countless others have done before you.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The only way to enjoy a romantic trip to Venice, the city of Love!
- A once in a lifetime dream for many.
- Perfect for couples whether they\'re on honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary, or celebrating a birthday.
- Due to the short amount of time this is not the best way to \'see\' Venice but it\'s the best way to enjoy the magic and be in the moment!
- Don\'t book this if you want to see the main sights of Venice – There isn\'t enough time for that.
Your Experience With Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic?
- Make your way to the gondola dock and prepare to enjoy the number 1 most romantic activity in Venice, the city of love! >li>Seated side by side with your loved one, your gondolier will guide the beautifully ornate gondola away from the crowds on the Grand Canal and into the smaller, quieter waterways. Admire the architecture, marvel at this floating city, witness local life, and enjoy the friendly banter between your gondolier and others as you feel the romance in the air. You\'ll be able to toast each other and celebrate onboard with a small bottle of prosecco and 2 glasses.
- The journey of a lifetime is over in the blink of an eye so just sit back, relax, and enjoy every single second of it – Phones away!!
What Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic Includes?
- A private gondolier ride for 2
- A small bottle of Prosecco with 2 glasses
- The Grand Canal with its ornate palaces, churches, bridges, and other architecture.
- Small backstreet canals with picturesque bridges, and beautiful architecture.
- Be sure to collect your Prosecco and glasses from the representative before you get on the boat – The gondolier does not carry it onboard.
Travelers Reviews about Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic?
- Travellers talking about this gondola ride on GetYourGuide and Viator have mixed opinions – Some people thinking that the private gondola ride is a rip off and receiving less time on the water than they thought they would get, others being thrilled with their romantic ride realising that it\'s overpriced but a once in a lifetime experience that shouldn\'t be missed, especially when seeing Venice with the love of your life!
- Travellers who gave this tour 5/5 reviews have said... “Although our ride was only about 23 minutes it was still well worth it. We had a gondolier in front of us who was so entertaining and sang the whole time. It was so beautiful to see some of the canals we wouldn’t see by walking. So happy we got to experience this and the private tour was well worth the extra money.” “We had a magical time. The tour operator met us early with a gift bag containing the prosecco, glasses to drink with and some information on the boats themselves. The gondolier was really friendly and tried really hard to communicate well with us to understand the area and how the gondoliers communicate with each other.” “A lovely gondola ride through the quiet canals, prosecco was a lovely added touch!” “At first I was kind of sceptical that this was going to be a flop, since not all the comments were totally positive. But I really enjoyed it!””
- Some travellers who had a less than positive experience complain that their ride was cut short and they did not receive the prosecco (which must be collected before boarding). Some people also report getting a grumpy gondolier who was more interested in his phone than his customers.
- Overall, if you manage your expectations and take this for what it is – a gimmick but one of the best gimmick\'s in the world, you won\'t be disappointed!
Not wheelchair accessible.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You should arrive at the gondola station 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Gondola rides can be rescheduled if there is bad weather.
- The length of your gondola ride is at the discretion of the gondolier – Some rides last less than 30 minutes.
Address / Pick up Location
Santa Maria del Giglio Gondola park at Campiello Traghetto 2467, Venice
Youtube videos of Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
Venice Hop-On-Hop-Off Boat
Duration: 24 hours or 48 hours ticket validity
Grand Canal venice Boat Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
Duration: 30 minutes
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
Duration: 2 hours (30 minute gondola ride and 1.5 hours dinner)