Cheap Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
|3.5 Hours||(40 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica Discount Prices
We are comparing Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
- This 3.5-hour walking tour combines two of Venice's most popular attractions with an interesting cultural tour. Learn about ancient history, the beginnings of the Venetian Empire, how this tiny floating city grew obscenely wealthy and how the city continues to survive in the 21st century.
- You will start this Venice experience on the city's most famous square, Piazza San Marco. Meet your local guide and benefit from fast-track entry to Doge's Palace. Once inside the vast courtyard you'll be guided up the golden staircase and through finely decorated halls with beautiful glass chandeliers and painted ceilings where the politicians held their debates.
- You will also visit the cell where Giacomo Casanova, and other revolutionaries, were imprisoned and walk along the ‘Bridge of Sighs'.
- Later you'll see some of Italy's best preserved Byzantine artworks, precious stones and golden mosaics inside St Mark's marble floored Catholic Cathedral.
- This tour will also take you to some of local Venetian's favourite squares, through crooked alleys with crumbling building where your guide can point out the tell-tale signs of ‘Acqua Alta', High Water.
- Explore the city's boutique shopping area and get great tips and recommendations from your guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great if you have an interest in architecture, history and art, the tour will cover all these topics while showing you the sights.
- Very convenient if you don't have many days in the city.
Your Experience With Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica ?
- Best of three: combine a visit to 2 of Venice's top attractions, St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace, with a walking tour around the San Marco district.
- Learn about the city from a friendly and professional multilingual guide.
What Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance to St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace.
- Walking tour of St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace.
- Walking tour of top sights in San Marco District.
- Qualified English, Italian, Spanish, French or German speaking tour guide.
- During the summertime, carnival, or holiday periods you should book the earliest tour departure so that you can avoid the worst of the crowds.
- Ask you guide for tips and recommendations.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica ?
- Travellers have awarded the combined walking tour to the Doge's Palace and San Marco Basilica a fantastic 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- In particular travellers compliment their tour guides and say that they are very experienced and knowledgeable about locations visited in the tour.
- Travellers agree that the tour is a good introduction to the city.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Some providers will give full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before departure time, but some may charge a cancellation fee.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes (no high-heels).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to visit St Mark's Basilica.
- There may be short waits at entrances due to security checks.
- This tour can be cancelled or changes in the event of severe weather or flooding.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: St Mark's Square.
Youtube videos of Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour
Grandeur of Venice Skip Line to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours