Cheap Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
|4.5 Hours||(1,873 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands Discount Prices
We are comparing Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
- What better way to explore the Venetian Lagoon than by riding the gentle waves on your way from the Alilaguna Ticket Office, behind San Marco Square to the 3 of the city's most famous islands.
- First you will come to Murano Island, known for its tradition of glassblowing. Your friendly guide can direct you to one of Murano's glassmaking workshops, where you can see talented craftsmen carefully melt and shape their glass.
- You'll have 45 minutes to admire priceless handmade chandeliers and ornaments, or pick up mini glass gondolas the souvenir shops.
- Next you'll cruise to ancient Torcello where the very first Venetians began to settle. There are now only a few residents on this small island but the Basilica di Santa Maria Assunta still stands tall and visible from all sides.
- Your final stop is on the colourful dream-like island of Burano where each house is painted a different colour to its neighbours. Burano is famous for its lace making and there are plenty of independent shops where you can pick up beautiful handmade fabrics before boarding your boat one last time and returning to San Marco Square.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for people with an interest in visiting the lesser-known locations in Venice.
- Suitable for adults, children and seniors but access for wheelchair users is limited.
Your Experience With Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands?
- Depart from Piazza San Marco on a half day tour to on the Venice Lagoon, visiting 3 of Venice's many islands.
- Visit a glass factory and showrooms on Murano Island, shop for handmade lace on Burano and explore the lesser known Torcello Island.
- Learn about Venice's history, traditions and construction with an onboard guide.
- Enjoy 45 minutes free time to explore each island independently.
What Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands Includes?
- Multilingual onboard guide (English, Italian, French, Spanish and German).
- Return transport by boat from San Marco Square to Murano, Burano and Torcello.
- Free time on each island.
- Depart from mainland Venice – visit Murano and glass factory – visit Torcello – visit Burano and lace workshop – return to mainland Venice.
- Murano Island is the best place to purchase genuine Venetian glass, the same families have been operating these workshops for many generations.
- Burano is most charming during the summertime.
Travelers Reviews about Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands?
- This half-day tour has 4 out of 5-star reviews from travellers on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- On Get Your Guide website the tour has a slightly higher average score of 4.1.
- In general travellers say that this is a wonderful day trip.
- Comments say that the tour is both interesting and worthwhile, however some customers agree that there is not enough time to spend on each island.
- Not wheelchair friendly.
- Tickets are refundable up to 24 hours before departure time depending on tour provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the event of severe weather this tour may be cancelled.
- Please exchange your voucher for a ticket before boarding, ticket can be in print or electronic format.
- Food, drinks, tips and entrance to Torcello Cathedral are not included in ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting/Departure Point: Alilaguna Ticket Office, on the waterside by St. Mark's Square.
Youtube videos of Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Grandeur of Venice Skip Line to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Skip the Line Doge's Palace Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
St. Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
Duration: 3 Hours
Venice Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Duration: 24 Hours
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour