Cheap Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
|1 Hour||(648 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice Discount Prices
We are comparing Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
- Whether your travelling alone or visiting Venice with your family, friends or partner the Grand Canal Cruise is a fantastic way to explore Europe's famous Floating City, and with group sizes limited to a maximum of 10 people you'll enjoy a more personal tour experience.
- Learn how the very first settlers arrived in the region, how they joined the cluster of islands, constructed their houses and built the Venetian Empire.
- You'll pass by important historical landmarks such as the Doges Palace, San Marco Square and Campo Santa Maria Formosa, as well as magnificent of Byzantine and Gothic palaces with rich facades and balconies overhanging the canal. Also glimpse the city's only casino, Ca' Vendramin, and public university
- On this cruise you will travel the entire length of the city, passing the 3 bridges which cross the Grand Canal, including Rialto Bridge, whilst engaging with the commentary of your onboard guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you want a laid-back sightseeing tour of Venice that this is an excellent option.
- Ideal for families with children, for seniors, or for people with walking difficulties.
- On this city tour there is almost no walking involved.
Your Experience With Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice?
- Explore the Floating City of Venice by water with a 60-minute cruise along the Grand Canal and some of Venice's lesser-known waterways.
- Combine two of Venice's most attractive features, its beautiful canals and its magnificent architecture, including palaces, piazzas, Byzantine Churches, and Rialto Bridge.
- Learn about the city's history from a qualified, English speaking guide and take fantastic holiday snaps while cruising on your semi-private water taxi.
What Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice Includes?
- 60 minute guided cruise on the Grand Canal, with detours to minor canals.
- Expert English speaking guide.
- Small group tour on private water taxi (groups size maximum of 10 people).
- Bring a sun hat and sunscreen is visiting during the summer.
- Charge your camera and feel free to ask other travellers to take your picture.
Travelers Reviews about Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice?
- This tour has over 600 reviews on Viator, partnered with TripAdvisor, and an average customer rating of 4.5 which indicated that the Grand Canal cruise is a very good tour.
- On Get Your Guide the tour has a 4.1-star rating.
- Traveller highly recommend the 1-hour tour and say that it is a wonderful way to tour the city.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring your ticket in electronic or print format.
- Cancellations should be made at least 7 days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Grand Canal Cruise is available in Spanish on certain days/times.
- Food and drinks are not included unless specified by tour provider.
- Tours do not run on religious holidays or when specific events are taking place (Vogalonga).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Alilaguna ticket office, in front of the Royal Gardens next to Piazza San Marco
Youtube videos of Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
Duration: 2 Hours
Grandeur of Venice Skip Line to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours