Cheap Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
|1-3 hours.||(4,864 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna Discount Prices
We are comparing Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
- The Albertina Museum is one of Europe's finest art houses, home to around 65,000 drawings and more than 1 million prints.
- The museum sits inside one of the Habsburg residential palaces, one of the most classical palaces in Europe.
- The palace was built between 1745 and 1747 and presented to Duke Albert and his wife as a Christmas gift. Their personal art collection forms he basis of the museums holdings.
- The Albertina was extensively renovated and re-opened in 2003 and today boasts lavish interiors.
- The museum is home to the biggest and most valuable graphical collection in the world.
- It also houses an array of impressive art collections including impressionist pieces and 20th century art.
- Featured pieces include by Money, Klimt, Da Vinci and Picasso to name a few.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Art-lovers, architects and photographers alike will delight at the museums vast collections.
- Perfect for culture vultures .
Your Experience With Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna?
- Discover the Albertina's extensive collection of impressionist and 20th century art.
- Check out the works of Picasso, Da Vinci and Klimt as you explore the collections.
- Take a peak at the lavish Habsburg Palace state rooms including the “Spanish Apartments” where the royal family of Spain once resided.
- Get access to various special exhibitions with changing themes.
- Explore the world's largest graphical collection.
What Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna Includes?
- Audio guide not inlcuded.
- For an additional cost you can rent an audio guide and enjoy a history lesson as you explore the museum.
Travelers Reviews about Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna?
- The Albertina Museum is rated 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor with customers calling it a "wonderful display of modern art". And said it was "a great place to spend a Sunday afternoon in Vienna".
Albertina Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Both printed and mobile vouchers are accepted if booked through Get Your Guide and Tiqets. Tickets booked through Viator must be printed out.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund up to 7 days in advance.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Access to some state rooms may be restricted during your visit due to conservation efforts.
Address / Pick up Location
- Albertina Museum, Abertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien.
Youtube videos of Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.
Vienna Hop on Hop off Bus
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat
Duration: 9 hours.
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.