Cheap Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
|3.5 hours.||(4 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner Discount Prices
We are comparing Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- The Danube River is the second longest river in Europe and flows through ten countries.
- This cruise allows you to appreciate the rivers grandeur at sunset before enjoying the city lit up at night.
- Allows you to see the city from a different perspective.
- The boat departs from Schwedenplatz pier and floats down the Danube canal, passing the city lights of Vienna.
- The journey continues down the canal, passing through the Nussdorf Lock, until it joins the River Danube.
- Make sure you watch the passing of the lock from the deck!
- Inside the cabin settle into your comfy seat and enjoy the ride.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those who've had a busy day touring and want to relax while enjoying fantastic city views.
- Perfect for those after a little evening entertainment.
Your Experience With Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner?
- Board the boat at Schwedenplatz pier.
- Spend the evening cruising down the Danube River where you can enjoy views out over the city at night.
- Once the journey has begun you'll enjoy a buffet dinner where you can indulge on local Austrian specialties.
- Spend the evening listening to the onboard live band.
- Sing along to the traditional Viennese folk music.
- Return to the pier after 3.5 hours of cruising.
What Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner Includes?
- Danube river cruise.
- Buffet dinner.
- Live music.
- Drinks onboard and hotel pick-up is not included.
Comparison of Vienna Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Vienna's Hop-on Hop-off Bus Bus Tours operators(Vienna Hop on Hop off vs Big Bus Sightseeing Bus Tour Vienna vs Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Bus + Boat) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Vienna sightseeing tours which helps you choosing Right Vienna Sightseeing Bus Tour for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Vienna Sightseeing Bus Tours
Comparison of Best Vienna Skip-line Tourist City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Vienna's Attractions Skip-line Passes(Vienna City Pass or Vienna Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Vienna City Attractions Skip-line Card for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Vienna City Pass or Vienna Card is Worth It?
- Arrive at the pier 30 minutes before the set departure time.
Travelers Reviews about Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner?
- The Vienna Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Dinner is rated 3.5 stars on Tripadvisor. Customers noted the atmosphere onboard was inviting, the cruise was well organised and the staff were particularly accomodating.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users but please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are both accepted.
- Tickets booked through Viator can be refunded if cancelled 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you dress appropriately as it can get chilly on the open deck during the winter (inside is nice and warm).
Address / Pick up Location
- Schwedenplatz, 1010 Vienna.
Vienna Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
Duration: 60 minutes (approx)
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Vienna Hop on Hop off Bus
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
Duration: 3.5 hours
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour