Cheap Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer Tickets
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer?
- One way train ticket to board the City Airport Train from Vienna's International Airport to Wien-Mitte in the city centre.
- The City Airport Train is the fastest and most efficient way to travel between the airport and the city centre.
- Trains depart every 30 minutes and run from early morning to late at night.
- Trains run 365 days a year.
- The train shaves approximatly 10 minutes (or more) off your journey as driving from the airport into the city would take 25 minutes without traffic.
- The train also provides a great way to avoid queuing for taxis.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for those looking for a fast and affordable transfer into the city.
- Great for those who'd like to save money rather than take a private transfer.
Your Experience With Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer?
- Arrive at Vienna International Airport and follow the green signs to the CAT City Airport Train.
- Board the double-decker train.
- Transfer between Vienna International Airport and Wien Mitte – Landstrabe.
- This comfortable and efficient journey takes just 16 minutes!
What Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer Includes?
- One way shared airport transfer (with the option to buy a return ticket).
- Seat on the double decker train.
- Free magazines, newspapers, high-speed WIFI, power outlets and USB ports onboard.
- Doesn't include hotel pickup and drop-off, food and drink or a guide.
- If you book to travel with CAT from the city to the airport, why not leave your bags with the CAT team at Wien Mitte station? This way you can enjoy your last day in the city without carrying luggage around.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The City Airport Train is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor with most customers agreeing that the journey is "comfortable and convienent", the train "provides an excellent means of transportation" and the ride “was fast and sufficient”.
- This train is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Both mobile and printed tickets will be accepted with CAT.
- Tickets are non-refundable from all outlets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pre-book your CAT ticket online before you travel to make the transfer as smooth as possible.
Address / Pick up Location
- Vienna International Airport, City Airport Train Station.
Youtube videos of Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Vienna Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Vienna Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Dinner
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat
Duration: 9 hours.
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.