Cheap Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card Tickets
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card?
- A handy transport pass the combines the bus, metro and tram lines around the city.
- The card comes with a coupon book packed with great offers and discount on Vienna's best attractions, museums, shops and more.
- Use the card to make your way around the capital, stopping off at some of the cities biggest attractions including Schönbrunn Palace, the Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Why not hop on the metro to Schönbrunn Zoo or ride the bus to Vienna's Giant Ferris Wheel?
- The Vienna Card offers great discount to families traveling with young children too!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for those wanting to explore the city in a timely manner.
- Great for families as the card offers great discount for children at many activities around the city.
Your Experience With Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card?
- Make use of Vienna's efficient inner city transport system using the Vienna City Card.
- Ride the metro, bus and tram around the city, alighting at all the most popular attractions.
- Make use of your free coupon book to enjoy discounts at a whole host of Vienna attractions including Hofburg Palace and Schönbrunn Palace.
What Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card Includes?
- Unlimited use of the city's metro, tram and bus lines.
- Discounts at 210 attractions, shops and museums (free coupon book provided).
- Free transport to the airport is not included.
Comparison of Best Vienna Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Vienna's Hop-on Hop-off Bus Bus Tours operators(Big Bus Tour Vienna vs Vienna Hop on Hop off vs Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Bus + Boat) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Vienna sightseeing tours which helps you choosing Best Vienna Sightseeing Bus Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Vienna Sightseeing Bus Tours
Comparison of Best Vienna Tourist City Skip-line Passes
Unbiased comparison of Vienna's Tourist Attractions Skip-line Passes(Vienna City Card vs Vienna Pass Skip-line) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Vienna City Attractions Skip-line Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Vienna City Card or Vienna Pass
- Pick up a map of the public transport system to get your bearings.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- *no tripadvisor for this card*
- Wheelchair users should seek information regarding access from each individual attraction. Most do have wheelchair access.
- Both printed or mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Tickets bought through Get Your Guide are non refundable. Tickets purchased from Viator are fully refundable if cancelled seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pick up a city transport map to navigate around the bus, trams and metro routes.
- Validate your pass at the Vienna Tourist Information office in the city before you board the public transport.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Vienna Travel Card can be validated at the Vienna Tourist Information offices at 1010 Vienna, Albertinaplatz.
Youtube videos of Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
Duration: 60 minutes (approx)
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.