Amsterdam Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
I Amsterdam City Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The I Amsterdam City Card offers free access to over 50 attractions in Amsterdam. Additionally, users can also enjoy unlimited use of public transport during their stay. The card also comes with a city map and provides users access to many special offers and free giveways.
With the I Amsterdam City Card you will be able to get 25% discount on your food and drinks during your stay in the city. Dining out in Amsterdam is quite expensive and this card will provide you a very valuable discount at each participating restaurant. Additionally, this card also offers you free access to more than 50 tourist attractions and provides free use of public transportation.
2. Attractions applicable: This card offers free entry to more than 50 attractions in Amsterdam and over 60 discounts. It includes attractions in and around Amsterdam such as Zaanse Schans, Haarlem, Marken and Volendam, Zuiderzee Museum, Enkhuizen and many more.3. Restaurants applicable: This discount card can be used at over 25 participating restaurants in Amsterdam. Please check the website for an updated list of restaurants.
4. Card price and validity: There are three different options available with this card. The 24 hour validity card costs €47, the 48 hour card costs €57 while the 72 hour card costs €67. The attractions and museums will be automatically validated the first time the card is used.
Amsterdam Holland Pass - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: The Amsterdam Holland Pass is a comprehensive city pass for exploring Amsterdam as well as other surrounding attractions and cities. Each package includes tickets that can be used to gain free entry to museums and attractions, Amsterdam city tour or free use of public transportation, a guidebook and a discount card. The discount card offers up to 50% discounts at sightseeing tours, shops, restaurants and attractions.
The Holland Pass allows you to save money while dining at dozens of restaurants and cafes in Amsterdam. The pass includes free tickets, a discount card and a guidebook. Depending on the offer available, you can either redeem a free ticket at the restaurant or use your discount card while dining to enjoy special offers and discounts. The card also offers you free entry to dozens of attractions and free use of public transportation.
2. Attractions applicable: There are over 100 attractions and museums that you can visit with the Amsterdam Holland Pass based on the package you purchase. Some participating attractions include the Heineken Experience, city tours, canal cruise, Madame Tussauds, Keukenhof Gardens, Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum.
3. Restaurants applicable: The Holland Pass is valid for use in dozens of participating restaurants throughout Amsterdam. The updated list is available on the website.
4. Card price and validity: Prices vary based on the package you purchase. A 2 ticket package will cost €35 while a 7 ticket package will cost € 68.40. The tickets are valid from February to March of the following year.
5. Online purchase: Amsterdam Holland pass can be purchased online and delivered directly to your home if you live in a European country. You can also purchase the card once you are in Amsterdam at many hotels, visitor centres and at major attraction sites.
GVB Day Passes - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: The GVB day passes offer you a lot of options, based on the number of days you plan to visit Amsterdam. You can select anything from a 1 day pass to 7 day pass to travel unlimited times throughout Amsterdam. These passes are valid day as well as night and can be used to travel on buses, metro and tram. These tickets are not valid on regional EBS or Connexxion buses or trains.
2. Transport valid: The pass is valid for travel throughout Amsterdam on tram, metro and bus. The card will be valid for 24 to 168 hours from the time you first validate it, based on the card you purchase.
3. Price of the card: The 1 day GVB pass costs € 7.50 while the 7 day pass costs € 32.00
4. Online purchase: GVB passes are not available for online purchase. However, you can purchase them directly at metro stations, VVV offices, GWK offices, hotels, shops and other sites throughout the city.
Museumkaart - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefit of the card: Museumkaart is an excellent option for those who love museums. Those who plan to spend a long time in Netherlands or are planning multiple visits to the country within a year will find this a very valuable deal. With this card, you will be able to access hundreds of museum in Amsterdam as well as the rest of Netherlands.
2. Attractions applicable: This card is valid for visiting close to 400 museums throughout the Netherlands.
3. Card price and validity: This card is available for €49.95 per adult. There is also a registration fee of €4.95 per card. The card is valid for 12 months.
4. Online purchase: Museumkaart can be purchased online and it will be shipped to your address within 5 working days. It can also be purchased as a gift card and delivered to someone else if you prefer. A confirmation email along with all the details of the order will be sent to you at the end of the purchase.
Amsterdam and Region Day Ticket - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefit of the card: With the Amsterdam and Region day ticket you will be able to explore Amsterdam as well as the surrounding areas at an affordable cost. When you purchase the card you will also receive a transportation guide that provides you sightseeing and other helpful tips.
2. Transport valid: This day ticket is valid on all metros, buses and trams operated by EBS, Arriva, Connexxion and GVB in the Amsterdam city and metropolitan area. The ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time you first activate it. This card is not valid on Lelystad bus lines or NS trains.
3. Price of the card: The Amsterdam and Region Day ticket costs € 13.50.
4. Online purchase: This travel card is not available for online purchase but it can be purchased at visitor centers, Amsterdam Central Station, at the Schiphol airport, hotels and at ticket counters of most public transportation companies.