- Top Frankfurt Attractions
- Shopping in Frankfurt
- Festivals in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Local Drinks & Food
- Nightclub in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour vs City Sightseeing Vs
- Frankfurt Card Vs RheinMainCard
Frankfurt Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Frankfurt Attraction Card – Frankfurt Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1.Attractions Benefit: The Frankfurt card ensures all public transport around Frankfurt entirely free of cost, making it one of the most useful and reliable cards for tourists visiting the city. Tourists can avail up to 50% discounts of some of the most prominent attractions and landmarks around Frankfurt. There are also a number of discounts available for shops and restaurants in the city.
2. Attractions valid: The card can be used to enter more than 28 museums in Frankfurt at half the price. Top museums include Archaeological Museum, Explora, Bible Experience, Eintracht Frankfurt Museum, Historical Museum, German Architecture Museum and Institute of City History among many others. Other discounted attractions include the Botanical Garten, Frankfurt Zoo, The English Theatre, Oper Frankfurt, Schauspiel Frankfurt, Alte Oper, and the Main tower.
3. Transport Benefit: The Frankfurt card is most efficient and penny pinching solution while visiting the Frankfurt city. It offers free unlimited public transport within city and Frankfurt airport in travel 50 to 5090.This is just not it! Moreover card also offers discounts at various restaurants, cafes, tourist spots up to 20 -50 %, museums up to 50%, theatre up to 25% and selected shopping stores up to 10%.The card can be easily purchased from Tourist information office Hauptbahnhof, Main train Station, Reception Hall Tourist information office Römer, Römerberg 27, Frankfurt Airport Terminals, traffiQ-Verkehrsinsel (Mobility Information Centre) at the Hauptwache and at selected hotels.
4. Transportation applicable: all public transportation (train, subway, tram, taxi and bus) between travel zone 50-5090.
5. Price and validity: The individual card costs 9.90 and 14.50 Euros for 1 and 2 days respectively, while group tickets (for 5 persons) are available for 20 and 29.50 Euros for 1 and 2 days respectively. The tickets remain valid through 2014/2015.
6. Benefits of purchasing online: The Frankfurt card is easily available for at various stations across the city.
The ESN Card-Frankfurt - Restaurant Discount Card
1. Benefits: The ESN Card gives you a reduced entrance fee on various over-the-top parties (Docrock party-Entrance fee 4€ (instead of 6€) and access to the VIP Lounge;We are together-50% discount on entrance), along with a 30% discount on Grill Hause, a famous restaurant in Frankfurt.
2. Cost and validity of card: The ESN card can be bought for 5 euros, if you are an international student. It is valid for a total of twelve months, giving you plenty of time to decide and look around.
3. Special features: Not only restaurants and parties, the ESN card gives you a discount on trips, bars and even the hairdresser! The special discounts are applicable to the following:
Circus (Bleichtsraße 46)-Get beer for 2,50 € instead of 3,50 € and 50% discount on all music events
Hit Happens Party at Zoom Club (Brönnerstraße 5)-Entrance fee 3 € all night
HAIRDRESSER-unVerschäMtFriseure (Am Fischstein 47)
Haircut for Men 10 € instead of 15 € &Haircut for Women 15 € instead of 20 €
To check out details of the ESN and methods of purchasing, go to the following link:
FRANKFURT BLUE BUSES CARD - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefits: An ultimate chance to explore Frankfurt city with hop on and hop off blue busses tickets. These buses have specific 14 stops and runs after every 30 minutes from the start point. It covers am any historical and amazing spots around the Frankfurt city. One can stop over at their stops and enjoy the places nearby till they intend to catch the next blue bus. It’s a complete package for tourists covering from the former coronation city of German Emperors, the modern European Banking Center, famous old city hall, the Cathedral, and St. Paul's Church, the Old Opera and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers, the old Hauptwache and shopping center Zeil, the big towers of the former city wall to the museum banks and many more. Those who love exploring new places will economically enjoy the whole city for whole day long validity.
2. Transportation applicable: Blue double Decker cabriole buses only
3. Price & Validity: Available throughout the year -Price per adult $21.29 and Price per child $11.36. It is valid for one day only.
4. Online purchase: It can be purchased online.
Frankfurt Hop on Hop off Tour - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: This tour makes Frankfurt sightseeing ultra convenient and thoroughly enjoyable for tourists with 14 amazing stops and a comprehensive explanation of each stop’s history and cultural value. The tour has been voted among the top ten things to do around in the city by leading online travel guides. The audio commentary in the buses is available in 12 major languages of the world.
2. Attractions valid: Tourists can explore over 14 different landmarks across the city including the Botanical Garden, Financial District, Eiserner Steg, Messe Frankfurt, Haus der Jugend, Frankfurt Opera House, Central Station, Thrun and Taxis Palais and Museumsufer among others.
3. Price and validity: The tour costs 12.68 Pounds per person (adult) and is valid for 24 hours. The tour itself lasts an hour.
4. Benefits of purchasing online: The tickets can be purchased online to avoid standing in line at stations and waiting to acquire one. The tour date can be booked from home by the tourists before landing in the city.
Museumsufer Ticket - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Tourists can explore more than 34 different museums around Frankfurt at discounted rates using this card created especially for museum sightseeing. The Museumsufer ticket can also be used for all exhibitions taking place in the city.
2. Attractions valid: The Museumsufer ticket is valid for museums including Altana Kulturstiftung in Sinclair-Haus, Deutsches Filmmusuem, Porzellan Musuem, Kindermuseum, Frankfurter Goethe-Haus, Museum Giersch, Weltkulturen Museum, Archeological Museum Frankfurt, Caricatura Museum Frankfurt, Stadel Museum, Ikonen Museum and Frankfurter Kunstverein among many others.
3. Price and validity: The individual ticket is available for 18 Euros, the family ticket (2 persons) plus kids under 18 years of age can be purchased for 28 Euros. A special concessionary ticket is available for 10 Euros. Discounts on the card can be availed for children 6-18 years of age, students, unemployed individuals, people involved in social services and disabled individuals. The validity is 24-48 hours as per the requirements of the tourist.
4. Benefits of purchasing online: The ticket can be booked online to avoid delays and time wastage.
RMV-WOCHENKARTE - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefits: The RMV-Wochenkarte e-ticket can help you save money as you start using it. With RMV card you can travel as much as you can on low prices and you can accompany one person free in evening and on weekends. It can be transferable too what more could one ask for? It is so economical that you can’t resist without buying it and enjoying for whole one week. Using this card you can travel first class level travelling around the city Frankfurt. You may also be given chance to travel for free after 19.00 hr accompanied or either with all your children (aged 6-14years) on any day.
2. Transportation applicable: For all RMV modes of transportation like train, tram, bus, underground and S-Bahn services.
3. Price & Validity: Prices are available on site upon mentioning areas to travel. It is valid for a week until close of operations.
4. Online purchase: Available upon mentioning destinations to be covered.