- FREE Munich Attractions
- Shopping in Munich
- Festivals in Munich
- Munich Local Drinks & Food
- Munich Sightseeing Tours
Best Munich Attractions City Pass / Discount cards
City Tour Card - Attraction Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Discounts on over 70 attractions in Munich and the surrounding area and unlimited public transport (metro, tram, bus and train). Different options available depending on length of stay and what areas you want to cover. Free city map.
2. Attractions applicable: Includes the BMW Museum, Bavaria Filmstadt film studios, Munich Residenz including the Treasury, and many more.
3. Transport Benefits: Unlimited public transport (metro, tram, bus and train). Different options available depending on length of stay and what areas you want to cover. Free city map. Discounts on over 70 attractions.
4. Card price and validity: €10.90-69.90, valid for 1, 3, or 4 days. Activated on first use, so no need to worry about the card expiring. All cards valid until 6am the following day (for example, 3 day card valid until 6am of the fourth day). You can choose a card that covers either the Inner District or Entire Network, and they are available either as single or partner tickets that cover up to 5 adults; any two children aged 6-14 count as one adult.
Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Day Trip to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles from Munich
Duration: 10 Hours
Dachau Concentration Camp Half-Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 5 Hours
Munich Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 1 or 3 Days
Munich Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium tour and Allianz Arena
Duration: 4 Hours
Munich City Tour Card
Duration: 1 to 4 days
Hitler and the Third Reich Munich Walking Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Munich WWII Combo: Dachau Concentration Camp and Third Reich Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
Duration: 3 Hours