3-Day Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, Whale Watches Tour (NY/NJ Departure) MV3
1. Popular summer break location for US Presidents. Martha Island – President Obama spend summer vacation every year when he was President.
2. Exclusive* Visit the most popular town in Cape Cod, Provincetown. It is the place where the Puritans first landed in 1620.
3. Exclusive* Enter Stellwagen Bank on a whale watching cruise for a once in a lifetime whale watching experience.
4. Ride on top of a vintage school bus, and enjoy a 2 hours island tour including the most scenic spot on the islands, Aquinnah Cliffs.
5. Take a scenic ferry ride (45 minutes), enjoy the majestic view of Atlantic coast.
6. Puritan Monument - the landmark building of the Provincetown, overlooking the entire town of Provincetown, and Cape Cod.
7. Plimoth Plantation – a recreation of the original settlement of Plymouth Colony, a 17th Century English Village, and Wampanoag home site.
8. USS Nautilus - the world’s first operational nuclear-powered submarine.