African Food Face Off: Be The Judge
The communal dinner will include:
• Social downtime to learn about the unique history of Afro-inspired cuisine in New York City
• 3 to 4 hours of menu testing
• A five to eight-course menu, depending on the season. Where you will have the opportunity to enjoy authentic flavors of African cuisine while learning more about the various cultures of the continent.
• Traditional refreshments such as Hibiscus and Palm Juice to wash down your food
• Small group communal dining experience with about 10 people
• You will be immersed yourself in the local diverse culture that NYC has to offer.