Amsterdam street food tour with a local artist for private groups
2 hours 30 minutes
Walk through the Pijp in Amsterdam while tasting different types of local food and learning all about the history and recipes of these typical Dutch snacks.
• There are 6 stops that include local food and drinks at each one, like herring, stroopwafels, and more!
• Beer, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are included
• Explore the trendy Pijp neighborhood on foot
• Louke is a special effects artist
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
About your host, Louke: "I'm a very enthusiastic ambassador for Amsterdam. I'm a special effects artist and that gives me a rather unique look on life, and my guests love to look at Amsterdam through my eyes. I've developed a specific taste for street-food and I'm proud to share these tasty treasures with you!"