Cholula Pyramid and Puebla: Private Tour From Mexico City
Discover the charm of Puebla, a perfect blend of history, tradition, culture, natural beauty and modernity
• Explore the Great Pyramid and walk through its labyrinth of tunnels and surroundings
• Ascends to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Remedies that is just above the pyramid
• Surprise yourself with the architecture of the church of Santa María Tonantzintla of baroque style
• Enjoy the splendor of its colonial buildings, its streets and its flavors that honor its nickname "Puebla de los Ángeles"
• Seduce your eyes and palate, for the dishes that have gained worldwide fame
• Visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, one of the architectural gems of the City of Puebla
• Stroll down Calle de los Dulces where you will get to know more typical desserts than you thought you could see in one place.