Melbourne City Twilight Kayak Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
• This tour is really 2 tours in one, as you start off in daylight and then you end in the dark. Therefore you see Melbourne at different light stages - before sunset, sunset and then you observe the "Fireballs" at the crown casino after dark.
Take in views of Melbourne's skyline while paddling past restaurants, old ships, the former port area and new port.
• This is a unique experience with easy paddling and a slow pace to take in the views.
• Historical commentary on the old docks area is provided along the way with talks about the former Customs House, turning basin, historical ships, former waterfall and "Mission for Seamen" head quarters.
• There is a rest stop, half way through the tour, to stretch your legs and have a snack and a drink.
• The tour is 2.5 hours duration.
• Twilight sessions (5, 6 or 7pm, depending on light) are available.
• Photos emailed after the event.