Private MultiCultural Vancouver Vegan Food Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
A Typical Tour looks like:
1. You start with having a refreshing juice at "The Juice Track", to start your healthy and delicious day,
2. On Weekend, you can go to one of the top 50 vegan restaurant in the world, "The Acorn" and try some amazing vegan food. We recommend the Staple Kale Caesar.
2. On Weekday, you can start at "The Arbor" where you can have some great vegan sandiwches and onion rings. We recommend the Southern Fried Artichoke Sandwich.
3. You can then eat some great middle eastern vegan food at the "ChickPea", we recommend their chickpea fries and latkes.
4. You can then go to taste some exotic Vietnamese Vegan food at "Ahn and Chi". We highly recommend their Om Bowl and Cari Chay.
5. You can then go to "Budgies Burritos" to have some of the greatest vegan mexican food in vancouver. Do try their JameDog.
6. You can then go to "East is East" to have some great Indian vegan food.
You can then finish your tour with some great vegan Ice Cream at "Friendly"