Private Walking tour in the Marais with Tastings
Mainly known today as « the place to be » for shopping and as the main LGBTQI+ area in the city, the Marais definitely has more to offer. Take this tour to discover the rich history of this area and the different stages it went through before becoming what it is today.
While walking by shabby medieval houses or impressive mansions built for famous kings, your guide will reveal all the cultural complexity of this neighbourhood, that is also the historical home of the Jewish community.
• Discover the best preserved medieval neighbourhood in Paris
• Spot hidden squares, tucked-away alleyways and marvelous churches
• Try the best selection of cheese, charcuterie and wine the Marais has to offer
• Explore the heart of the city’s Jewish and gay communities
• Spoil yourself with the most delicious pastries only locals heard of