Found in the buzzing historic riverside dining and entertainment precinct of Clarke Quay is Quayside Seafood, an award-winning seafood restaurant that is probably the longest riverfront establishment in Singapore. There is no better way than to spend an evening al fresco whilst soaking up the magnificent views of the Singapore River in a night to remember.
SET MENU with a glass of House Pour Wine
1. Sweet Corn Soup with Straw Mushroom
2. Fried Calamari with fragrant Salt & Pepper
3. Sweet & Sour Fried Fish
4. Kung Po Szechuan Chicken with Dried Chilli
5. Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables with Minced Garlic
6. Pineapple Rice topped with Golden Chicken Floss