Warsaw Evening, guided bus group tour with a pint of Polish beer/pickup&drop-off
A daily schedule-based sightseeing tour of Warsaw, including a visit in ?azienki Park.Tour the beautiful city of Warsaw in our air conditioned, social-distance bus. Our professional guides will take you around to the historic places of interest,to let you feel the spirit of the city. During the last stop of the tour there will be a chance to taste traditional polish beer in one of the Old Town’s restaurant.
Our special social distance bus adapted to the Anti-Covid-19 sanitary regulations.
1.Maximum 7 people in the bus.
The bus is the size of a coach that can accommodate 20 people.
2. Distance between armchairs is 1,5m
3. 1 person = 1 armchair, big legroom, high roof of the bus - there is no need to bend down and thus get closer to other people
4. Wide, electric entrance door separate for passengers, driver and the guide
5. The bus is regularly disinfected
6. Masks are obligatory for all passengers.
7. Unlimited soft drinks during the tour.
8. First line airport pass