Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|24 hour or 48 hour tickets available||(467 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
- the hop-on-hop-off boats depart every 25 minutes in peak season with 9 stops across 2 routes. the modern partly enclosed boats (with roof that opens depending on the weather) have amble seating for everyone and large glass windows for panoramic viewing plus toilet facilities onboard and free wifi access at selected stops.
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours or 48 hours use (depending on option paid for) starting from the 1st time you board the boat. Boats run until 5.15pm in the Winter and until 7pm during Summer, sometimes until 9pm in the peak Summer season.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- this is the same concept as the famous hop-on-hop-off buses you find in other cities but being Amsterdam, it\'s a boat that goes along the canals.
- Move easily around the top museums and tourist attractions in the city.
- Learn about Amsterdam as you move from place to place with audio commentary in multiple languages.
- Good for those who want to explore the city on their own, making up their own itinerary for the day.
- Good for the whole family â Difficult to get lost and no more tired feet!
- there\'s even a toilet onboard so you\'re assured of a regular toilet break and won\'t have to go searching in the city!!
Your Experience With Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat?
- Jump aboard the hop-on-hop-off canal boat at any of the marked stops and move around the city with ease whilst enjoying your unique vantage point of seeing Amsterdam from the water.
- You can stay onboard and do an entire loop, listening to the audio guide to understand the sights you\'re passing and get a feel of the city or you can hop off at the next stop or one further down the route to start a fun-filled day of sightseeing.
- the stops are conveniently located and the boats run regularly enabling you to reach a variety of museums including the Anne Frank museum, Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum, as well as picturesque and historical parts of the city such as the Albert Cuyp Market, Jordaan, Vondelpark and so much more.
What Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat Includes?
- 24 hour or 48 hour hop-on-hop-off boat access
- 13 stops across 2 routes
- Audio Commentary in 6 languages; Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, and Italian
- Toilet Onboard
- Walking Tour included from specific piers
- Free wifi access at selected piers
- Hop On Hop Off Stops include:
- Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh Museum
- Leidesplein & Vondelpark
- Anne Frank house & Jordaan
- Amsterdam Lookout / Amsterdam North
- Central Station West
- Nemo/Maritime museum
- Waterlooplein / City Hall
- Heineken Experience & Albert Cuyp Market
- Make use of the walking tours that are available for free from the stops Anne Frank house/ Jordaan and Central station west, tours are usually available from 1:45pm â Be sure to enquire when you board.
Travelers Reviews about Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat?
- Travellers talking about the Amsterdam Hop-On-Hop-Off boat on Trip Advisor, Viator, and GetYourGuide give it high ratings and good reviews.
- they say that this boat makes moving around the city to enjoy sightseeing very easy and enjoyable. they say that the tickets are great value, the commentary onboard is informative, and the hop-on-hop-off stops are well signposted.
- Some travellers reported having to wait for a boat for more than 25 minutes in the Winter season and others wished that the staff would smile a bit more but overall, travellers highly recommend this boat saying it\'s a convenient, relaxing and enjoyable experience for moving from A-B.
- In their own words, travellers have said âA very good way to see all the attractions. If you get tired, just stay on the boat and take in the ambience.â âA lovely way to see the city, worth every penny and very convenient.â â Fantastic, informative staff. Great and fun way to explore the city with young children.â âNot only was this tour educational, we were able to save money by using our hop-on hop-off pass, since it was valid for 24 hours. Instead of buying train tickets, we used the boat as our transportation.â
this boat is not wheelchair accessible.
Tickets must be printed, e-tickets not accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you have printed your confirmation voucher â E-vouchers not accepted on the boats.
Address / Pick up Location
13 stops across 2 routes, hop on at any 1 of them
- Amsterdam Passes
- Best Amsterdam Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Amsterdam Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Amsterdam
- Best Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum and Canal Cruise Combi Ticket
Romantic Wine and Cheese Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1.5 hours
Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours depending on booking company used.
Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 75 minute canal cruise)
Amsterdam Light Festival Canal Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes
Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
Duration: 24 hour or 48 hour tickets available
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise Daytime
Duration: Approximately 1 hour