Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 to 7 days||(3688 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
- Explore the unique city of Amsterdam without the trouble of queueing for tickets, simply scan your electronic travel pass each time you board a bus, train, tram or ferry within the city centre and scan again when disembarking at your chosen destination.
- This pass offers visitors, old and young, the freedom to explore the city as a local and it couldn't be easier to use.
- Use your transport pass to take you into the historical centre, to UNESCO protected buildings and 17th century houses, or use it to return to your hotel after an evening enjoying Amsterdam's vibrant nightlife and surprising Red Light District.
- There are GVB transport offices throughout the city so you can collect your card from one and pop into another if you have any issues or questions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If your planning to see a lot of this unique and metropolitan city then your best option is to purchase the Municipality Public Transport Ticket for the duration of your stay in the city.
- Very convenient for independent traveller.
- Suitable for families of all ages, friends or individuals.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket?
- Save money and time with this unlimited public transport pass for 1 to 7 days and make the most of your visit to Amsterdam.
- Access GBV's trains, buses, tram and ferries day and night while in the city.
- Travel stress free throughout Central Amsterdam with this easy to use transport pass, just scan your pass each time you jump onto public transport.
What Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket Includes?
- Limitless travel 24 hours for the duration of your pass, 1 to 7 days.
- Full use of GVB trains, buses, ferries and trams within the city.
Comparison of Best Amsterdam City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Amsterdam's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(I Amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass, Amsterdam City Pass, Amsterdam Travel Ticket) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Amsterdam City Passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Amsterdam City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Holland Pass vs I Amsterdam City Card vs Amsterdam City Pass
- Stop by one of the tourist information points to pick up a public transport map and timetable.
- To help you plan your trip you might want to take a look at the best things to do in Amsterdam. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/amsterdam.html
Travelers Reviews about Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket?
- Amsterdam's city transport pass has 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and 4.6 out of 5 on Get Your Guide.
- Comments agree that this is the best way to get around the city centre.
- Reviews say that the card works very well and is excellent value for money.
- Amsterdam's public transport is all wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are refundable up to 24 hours in advance. Bring your ticket, in electronic or printed form and exchange it for a transport card at one of the BVB ticket offices.
- Tickets are valid from first use.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Public transport outside of the city centre and airport transfers are not included in ticket price.
- Information for children: aged 4 and under travel for free, aged 4-11 cannot have multiday passes, instead 24 hour passes can be purchased.
Address / Pick up Location
Ticket Collection Points: GVB Tickets & Info at Stationsplein outside Amsterdam Central Station, Sta
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Canal Cocktail Cruise
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Private Food Tour of Amsterdam with a Local
Duration: 3 hours
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Skip the Line: Amsterdam Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: 7 hours
Holland Pass: Access to 100+ Attractions and Museums
Duration: 1 day
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Amsterdam City Tour by Tuk-Tuk with Cheese Tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Roundtrip transfer Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam
Duration: 30 to 60 minutes