Cheap Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise
|4 hours||(302 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise
- there\'s no better way to discover a city than from a locals perspective. On this walking tour you can learn the history of the city from a local guide who shows you the most popular neighbourhoods and sights as well as those lesser known places that most tourists don\'t know exist.
- the boat tour allows you to travel along the UNESCO World Heritage Protected canals, admiring the 16th and 17th architecture of the grand houses that line the canal banks, floating beneath the picturesque bridges, and seeing more of Amsterdam\'s top attractions and monuments. the boat is enclosed and has large glass windows allowing panoramic views and a glass roof that is closed in winter to keep you toasty warm and opened in summer to allow extra photo opportunities as you point your camera to the sky.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way to discover Amsterdam, and learn its history both from the street And from the water ensuring you don\'t miss out on either aspect.
- Ideal for people who love sightseeing with a guide, learning facts, hearing fictional stories, and getting all their questions answered.
- A good way to feel assured that you\'ve seen Amsterdam if you only have a short amount of time.
- there\'s 5 km / 3 miles of walking involved at a fairly leisurely pace so make sure you\'re able to do this.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise?
- You\'ll meet your friendly and knowledgeable multilingual guide either at your hotel or at a central meeting point and from there your walk will begin as you see Amsterdam like never before, from the eyes of a local. You\'ll be shown some of the top attractions and districts in the city including the museum quarter, Dam Square, West Church and plenty more but you\'ll also be shown the hidden places in the city that only your guide and other locals know about. Along the way you\'ll learn the history of the city, some lesser known facts and some well known facts but all delivered in a fun and informative way, you won\'t be left bored or bombarded with facts and figures! You\'re free to ask as many questions as you can think of and can even get tips on where to eat and what to see during the rest of your stay in Amsterdam. If you take the tour with Viator you\'ll be able to enjoy a little food tasting as well with some cheese and stroopwafel.
- After the walking tour your guide will leave you at the boat dock where you can board the glass-enclosed barge and see Amsterdam from the water. Onboard you\'ll have either audio commentary through headphones or a live guide, depending on which booking site you use.
What Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise Includes?
- Guided walking tour with professional multilingual guide.
- Canal boat tour
- Viator bookings include food tastings on the walking tour, tea/coffee on the boat, and a free gift.
- Dam Square
- Royal Palace (Exterior)
- the National monument
- West Church
- Museum Quarter
- Street Market
- Canal Belt
- Skinny Bridge
- the Harbour
- and more
- Check each booking site carefully – Viator offers \'extras\' which you may or may not want, reflected in the higher price.
Travelers Reviews about Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this combi tour on GetYourGuide and Trip Advisor give it, for the most part, very positive reviews.
- Everyone agrees they learned a lot of valuable information from the friendly guide on the walking tour and were kept engaged throughout and left feeling as though they had really discovered the city from a locals perspective that would have been near impossible on there own.
- People also greatly enjoyed the canal tour too feeling that this rounded the day off very nicely but agreed that the walking tour had the edge simply because it was more personable.
- Travellers who took this tour left reviews saying... “Frédéric showed us Amsterdam the way their citizens knows it. It was very interesting. We loved it. the boat trip at the end was amazing too.” “We learned so much about the city and were able to navigate with some assurance after his tour. We asked questions about their way of life and felt that we got a real feel for the way of life in Amsterdam.” “Guide was great, walking tour was informative. Easy to follow and communicate with. Enjoyed the whole tour.”
Not suitable for disabled visitors.
Paper ticket and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfy shoes and leave heavy bags at your hotel – there\'s a lot of walking!
- When booking with Viator you must let the agent know what time you want to take the boat tour so that they can book it for you.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting point varies depending on booking company – Check your email confirmation for details.
Youtube videos of Amsterdam Walking Tour and Canal Cruise
Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours depending on booking company used.
Romantic Wine and Cheese Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1.5 hours
Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 75 minute canal cruise)
Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
Duration: 24 hour or 48 hour tickets available