Cheap Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
|2 Hours||(144 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter Discount Prices
We are comparing Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
- Take the chance to get to know one of Amsterdam’s most interesting neighbourhoods on a 2-hour guided walking tour.
- The Old Jewish Quarter takes up less than one square kilometre of the city centre but the area's streets and alleys are jammed full of history and stories.
- Your excellent local guide will fill you in on the Winter of Hunger and the February Strike.
- You’ll also see some of the area’s most important monuments including the Jewish Historical Museum and the Memorial to the thousands of Jewish people who were killed or displaced during WW2.
- The tour will come to an end close to the Anne Frank House where you’ll hear the young girls story and have the opportunity to visit after the tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is aimed at people who are looking for a cultural and historical tour of Central Amsterdam, you will see some of the oldest buildings in the city and visit significant World War 2 landmarks.
- This tour should appeal to adults of all ages.
- Suitable for solo travellers, friends, or small groups.
Your Experience With Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter?
- Step into the Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter and discover the scars left behind by the Second World War.
- Learn about significant landmarks, monuments and historic buildings from a professional local guide.
- Hear the tragic story of Anne Frank and her famous diary.
- Learn about Jewish heritage, traditions and customs as well as the atrocities committed to them during the early 20th century.
- Benefit from the intimacy of a small group walking tour.
What Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter Includes?
- 2 Hour walking tour of Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Places you will see on this tour:
- The Old Jewish Quarter.
- Portuguese Synagogue.
- National Holocaust Memorial.
- The Anne Frank House.
- Jewish Historical Museum.
- If you prefer a more personal experience then Get Your Guide offer private group tours on a daily basis (or when requested).
- If your native language is not English then you should check in advance which days and times tours in your preferred language are available.
Travelers Reviews about Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter?
- The Jewish Walking Tour has fantastic 5 out of 5-star feedback from Trip Advisor users.
- The tour also has positive 4.5 out of 5-star ratings on both Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Comments have said that the tour makes history come alive in Amsterdam.
- People who have taken this tour agree that the tour guides are fantastic and agree that the tour itself is very informative and provides a good understanding of the hardships imposed on the Jews during the Second World War.
- This 2-hour walking tour is highly recommended.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Instant confirmation (via email).
- Tickets are accepted in printed or mobile form, please have it ready to show your tour guide at the meeting point.
- Cancellations policies vary depending on your ticket supplier. They may be refundable up to 24 hours in advance or cancellation fees of up to 100% may apply so please check before making your booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance to the Anne Frank House and other attractions are not included in the ticket price.
- The tour will end close to the Anne Frank house so you can visit in your own time if you choose too.
- If there are not enough participants the tour may be cancelled, in this case, you will be able to join the tour on a different date or receive a full refund.
- All children must be with an adult.
- Guided tours are available in English, Dutch, Hebrew, French, Spanish and Italian.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Meet your tour guide in Central Amsterdam.
- The exact location will be confirmed by your ticket provider.
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 3 Hours
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Rembrandt House Ticket Skip Line
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours