Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|24 or 48 Hours||(1013 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
- Climb aboard the iconic big red bus and start exploring the unique streets of Amsterdam's UNESCO protected city centre.
- Whilst onboard you can listen to an audio guide in your chosen language and learn about 17th-century architecture, local stories and restaurant tips.
- But, if you prefer, you can just relax and the top deck and admire the marvellous architecture surrounding you.
- The best part is that the Hop-on Hop-Off bus gives you full flexibility so you can make your own itinerary.
- The full loop from Central Station takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours but you are welcome to jump off at any of the marked stops.
- The bus line will take you within walking distance of all of the city's best attractions and museums such as the Heineken Experience and Van Gogh Museum, as well as the Jewish Quarter and Red Light District.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This bus ticket gives visitors the freedom to explore the wonderful city centre of Amsterdam at their own pace and visit the attractions which suit them.
- We recommend this ticket for travellers who would like a flexible itinerary.
- Suitable for individuals, groups, children and wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam?
- Enjoy a complete and flexible tour of Central Amsterdam on the well-known open-top city sightseeing bus.
- Create your own itinerary and Hop-on or off the big red bus at any of the 11 stops.
- Explore with ease because each stop is located close to one or more of Amsterdam's top museums, attractions and famous districts.
- Learn about the city from a live guide or multilingual audio guide.
- Admire the fantastic architecture of this water-filled city as you ride between the best Amsterdam attractions.
- Enjoy stress-free travel around Central Amsterdam for 24 or 48 hours and benefit from the freedom of the Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
What Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam Includes?
- Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours.
- English speaking Local Guide or Audio Guide in up to 18 languages, including English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian.
- Join the Hop-on Hop-off bus at any of the following stops: Central Station, Amrath Hotel, Windmill, Artis Zoo, Gassan Diamonds Factory, Jewish Historical Museum, Sarphatistraat, Heineken Experience and Museum Square.
Comparison of Best Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour + Canal boat Cruise Tour
Unbiased comparison of Amsterdam's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat tour, Amsterdam Bus tour + Canal boat Cruise) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Roem Hop-on Hop-off Tours for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Amsterdam Canal Cruise Tour (Bus tour vs canal Cruise)
Comparison of Best Amsterdam City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Amsterdam's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(I Amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass, Amsterdam City Pass, Amsterdam Travel Ticket) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Amsterdam City Passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Amsterdam City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Holland Pass vs I Amsterdam City Card vs Amsterdam City Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus is included in the Holland Pass, purchasing this card will be very convenient if you intend to visit locations outside of the city. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
Travelers Reviews about Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam?
- This tour has an average of 4.5 out of 5-stars on TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide and Viator.
- Travellers recommend this tour for anyone with limited time in the city.
- Generally comments agree that the service operates very well and that the bus's staff are very informative and helpful.
- Reviews point out that this is probably the easiest way for first-time visitors to find their way around the city.
- All buses are wheelchair accessible.
- You must bring your ticket in paper or electronic form.
- Depending on the supplier, some tickets are non-refundable however some can be cancelled without fees if cancellation is made in 1-7 days advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entry to Museums/Attractions are not included in the 24 or 48 hour pass unless selected when booking.
- The pass is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the first use.
Address / Pick up Location
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket Collection Point: Central Amsterdam (Please check with tour supplier f
- Best Amsterdam Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Best Amsterdam Day Trips
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
- Best Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Best Amsterdam Boat Tours
- Best Amsterdam Food Tours
- Best Amsterdam Bike Tours
- Cheap Amsterdam Airport Transfers
- Best Amsterdam Bus Tours
- Amsterdam Attractions Maps
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Micropia Tickets
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Stedelijk Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours +
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam