Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 Hours+||(526 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
- The Rijksmuseum is also the National Museum of the Netherlands and therefore provides a detailed insight into the history of this interesting country.
- The Rijksmuseum is an absolute must see while in Amsterdam, particularly for Art and History lovers, it hosts items dating from the year 1200 up to 2000.
- Delve into the Dutch Golden Age, dedicated to some of the most renowned artists of the 17th century, including Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Take a few hours or even an entire day to browse the 80 galleries and admire the stunning collections of Asian art, Sculptures, Delftware (traditional 16th century Dutch pottery), historical clothing, recovered items from the Dutch Mariners and other archaeological artefacts.
- As this is a self-guided tour you'll be able to stay until closing time or leave when feel you've seen enough.
- And, if you need a breath of fresh air you can take a stroll to the canal or Museumplein. With this ticket you will be able to leave and re-enter later the same day
- Make sure you check out which temporary exhibitions are on display during your visit.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is right for people who prefer to explore the museum without a tour guide, once inside you will be able to stay until closing time if you want to.
- A must for anyone interested in Dutch heritage and international art.
- A convenient ticket for families travelling with children that are too young to enjoy a guided tour.
Your Experience With Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- Visit the Rijksmuseum which is said to be the top museum in the country.
- Save some time with a skip the line entrance ticket for your pre-booked time slot.
- Wander through 80 Galleries at your own pace.
- Browse the museums rooms which altogether host over 8,000 items; paintings, sculptures, antique weapons, clothing and artefacts which represent over 800 years of Dutch History.
What Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line Includes?
- 1 Skip the Line entrance to Rijksmuseum for a chosen time
- This museum is included in the I Amsterdam Card and City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
Travelers Reviews about Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- Visitors who purchased their tickets through Get Your Guide have given this tour a 4.8 out of 5-stars, the tour has over 2,500 reviews for this ticket.
- TripAdvisor has an average 5-star review for this skip the line ticket.
- Visitors have said that this is a â€˜world-class museum' and would highly recommend visiting.
- Travellers point out that during low season fast-track entrance may not be necessary as queues are very small.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets for the Rijksmuseum are non refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entrance to the museum is at 16.30
- Taking photos and videos or exhibits is forbidden.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Entrance: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam City Pass
- Amsterdam City Tours
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
- Van Gogh Museum Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Skip the line Ticket
- Best Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Art Galleries
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Micropia Tickets
- Amsterdam Day Trips
- Fun things to do in Amsterdam
- Anne Frank House Tickets
- Rijksmuseum Collection
- Amsterdam Walking Tours
- Rijksmuseum Tickets
- Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Van Gogh Museum Skip the line Tour
- Amsterdam Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Amsterdam
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Stedelijk Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours +
Best Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Best Hop-on Hopâ€“off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+