Best Acropolis Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Best Acropolis Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1.5 Hours||(34 548 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Best Acropolis Walking Tour
- You must nâ€™t leave Athens without taking advantage of the chance to take a walk through the remains of one of the most significant cities of the Ancient Greeks.
- Rightfully awarded a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this Ancient Greek site attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- A guided walking tour is an opportunity to learn about the cityâ€™s original inhabitants and the way of life for those who lived in the years Before Christ.
- Let your expert guide bring stone carvings to life and turn old rocks into vibrant stories while your visit the buildings of the Acropolis.
- The best part about this tour is that after you guide has walked you to the Sacred Hill to the Parthenon and the tour has ended, youâ€™ll still be free to stay and wander the site at your own leisure.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a short but informative tour of the Acropolis complex, ideal for people who have a limited time in the city or do not want to take a full day guided tour.
- The Acropolis is one of the key features of the city and should capture the interest of anyone of holiday in Athens.
- History lovers will particularly enjoy the ancient site.
- Unfortunately visiting the Acropolis is not practical for wheelchairs, prams, or people with walking severe walking difficulties.
Your Experience With Best Acropolis Walking Tour?
- Meet your friendly local guide outside of the Acropolis Museum.
- Let them show you inside the marvellous construction of the Acropolis and walk through the site for a full 90-minutes.
- See the remains of marvellous temples and a grand amphitheatre.
- Visit the Dionysus Sanctuary, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and more.
- Learn about each building and artefact from your English-speaking guide.
What Best Acropolis Walking Tour Includes?
- 90 minutes fully guided tour of the Acropolis with an expert English-speaking guide.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The Acropolis.
- If you will visit the Acropolis during the busiest season then you should try to book the earliest or the latest tour time to avoid the summer heat and large crowds.
- For your own comfort and to prevent accidents we recommend wearing comfortable and flat shoes when visiting the Acropolis.
Travelers Reviews about Best Acropolis Walking Tour?
- The Acropolis guided walking tour has very high ratings from previous visitors.
- Get Your Guide Users have given the excursion a strong 4.7 out of 5-star rating.
- Meanwhile, the tour has earnt a full 5-stars from reviews on Viator.
- Travellers seem to agree that the guides who run these tours are very professional as well as being funny and knowledgeable.
- The Acropolis itself is listing as one of the top things to do in Athens on TripAdvisor the site has a 4.5 out of 5-star score.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets will be accepted at the venue in either mobile or printed form.
- Your will receive your booking confirmation by email.
- Cancelation policies depend on the individual tour providers.
- While, Tiquets.com does not offer refundable tickets, both Viator and Get Your Guide include full or partial refunds up to 3 days prior to departure day.
- Discounts are available for visitors under the age of 17 and for students with valid ID cards.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- On Good Friday, 6April the 11.30 am tour will depart at 12.15 pm.
- Please be aware that the entry ticket to the Acropolis is not included in the ticket price unless specified by the tour provider.
- You can choose to buy your entrance ticket at the gate or purchase in advance online.
- Tours will not be cancelled in the event of rain.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tours meeting point will be near the entrance to the Acropolis, the exact location will be in your booking confirmation.
- The Acropolis is located in Central Athens on Dionyssious Areopagitou Street.
- Best Athens Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Greece Islands
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Day Trips
- Acropolis Museum Guide
- Acropolis Museum Ticket
- Athens City Pass
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Walking Tour
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Athens to Hydra Day Trip
- Athens Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Athens
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 10 hours
Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours