Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|5 Hours||(24 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
- This 5-hour sightseeing experience is a fantastic way to introduce yourself to Greeceâ€™s Capital City and the former home of the Ancient Greek Empire.
- Not only will you get to tour the famous Acropolis archaeological site and itâ€™s supporting museum.
- This tour also gives you the opportunity to tour the old and new district of this metropolitan city with an expert local guide.
- Your day will begin at the Syntagma Metro Station.
- From here on your day can only get brighter.
- The first half of the tour will take you to the most important features of Central Athens.
- And because everyone deserves some rest time while on holiday, youâ€™ll have free time to rest your feet or taste some local foods in the Plaka District.
- The grand finally to the tour will be visiting the Acropolis archaeological site and the New Acropolis Museum.
- Your guide will fill you in on the details as you walk to the Nike Temple and the Dionysus Sanctuary.
- Youâ€™ll also get detailed information about the various artefacts on display in the Acropolis Museum.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is aimed at people who would like a comprehensive tour of Athens and its top attractions.
- If you only have one day in the city then this is the tour for you because it will save you time and take you to see the best bits of Athens.
- The Acropolis is one of the most visited attractions in Athens and should be of interest to all visitors.
- History lovers are sure to like this tour.
Your Experience With Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour?
- Discover the wonderous city of Athens with a compact 5-hour tour.
- Hike to the ancient Parthenon and take some panoramic city shots from your viewpoint.
- Visit the remaining temples, the agora, and the grand amphitheatre within the impressive Acropolis complex.
- Learn about the UNESCO World Heritage Site from your very own licenced tour guide.
- Tour the Plaka District, stroll the National Garden of Athens, and stand outside the Houses of Parliament.
- Get tips on how to spend your free time on the tour.
- End your Athens experience with a guided tour of the Acropolis Museum.
What Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour Includes?
- Guided tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum.
- Qualified English-speaking guide.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Acropolis Museum.
- Flat and comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this tour, ideally trainers, as the surface inside the Acropolis can be uneven in certain places.
Travelers Reviews about Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour?
- Travellers have given the 5-hour Athens walking tour and overall 4.8 out of 5-star rating from over 100 customer reviews.
- On TripAdvisor the tour gets a full 5 out of 5 from satisfied customers.
- Comments for this tour seem to agree that the tour guides are very well versed in the history of the city and also gave a lot of helpful information to travellers.
- Some comments point out that the walking tour is not strenuous but can be tiring during the summer.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Your tour guide will accept either printed or mobile tickets.
- Tickets may be refundable however cancellations will need to be made at least 3 days in advance in order to receive a full or partial refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum is not included in the ticket price.
- The total cost of entrance tickets will be approximately â‚¬31 for adults, â‚¬16 for seniors or students, â‚¬3 for children.
- This tour is split into two sections and you will have approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes free time in between the visiting the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum.
- A moderate amount of walking will be required for this tour.
- If you are joining the tour during the summer then you should be prepared for hot weather, with a sunhat, water and sunscreen.
- During the spring and autumn you may need a light jacket.
- This tour operates daily regardless of bad weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Outside of Syntagma Metro Station.
- Your guide will be waiting for you with an â€˜Athensâ€™ Waking Tourâ€™ sign.
- Aim to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Best Athens Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Greece Islands
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Day Trips
- Acropolis Museum Guide
- Acropolis Museum Ticket
- Athens City Pass
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Walking Tour
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Athens to Hydra Day Trip
- Athens Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Athens
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours