Athens City Bike Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Athens City Bike Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3.5 Hours||(166 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Athens City Bike Tour
- Is a walking tour to slow for you? Is a bus tour too impersonal?
- On a small groups bike tour of Central Athens youâ€™ll get to see the best archaeological and historical features this city has to offer but you wonâ€™t miss out on the cityâ€™s hidden gems.
- With an expert and local resident guide youâ€™ll cycle past the Parliament buildings, the Presidential Mansion, and under the shadow of the Acropolis Hill.
- At each point of interest your guide will stop to give you the details and youâ€™ll have time to take some pictures.
- Youâ€™ll take a break in Thission to share a coffee and insider tips, plus take a short tour of the pedestrianised area on foot.
- The tour is led at a leisurely pace which gives you time to enjoy the sights and ask any questions.
- There are some hills which youâ€™ll need to cycle up and the total distance covered is approximately 9 km.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for anyone who is looking for an interesting Athens city tour, this is an active alternative to a bus tour and a faster alternative to a walking tour.
- The tour is suitable for people of average fitness, you will need to be able to cycle a total of 9 km with some uphill.
- Fun for families but also suitable for solo travellers, share your sightseeing experience with you fellow tourists.
Your Experience With Athens City Bike Tour?
- Get active and discover the tops sights of Athens on a fun bike tour.
- Cycle past the Athens Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, and Parthenon.
- Breeze through the National Gardens of Athens and stop to take photos under Hadrianâ€™s Arch.
- Chat to your guide over coffee and get local tips to the city.
- Get to know your small group of fellow cyclists.
What Athens City Bike Tour Includes?
- Use of excellent quality trekking bike and helmet.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Coffee or another beverage.
- Athens guide booklet.
- Taxes and VAT.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour? :
- Acropolis Museum.
- Acropolis Hill.
- Ancient Agora.
- The Roman Forum.
- Tower of the Winds.
- Athens Orthodox Cathedral.
- Plaka District. Panathenaic Stadium.
- National Gardens.
- Temple of Zeus.
- Hadrianâ€™s Arch.
- If you do not feel confident cycling uphill or would prefer a more laidback tour then some tour providers give you the option to reserve an electric bike for the tour (additional charge).
- Avoid taking this tour between June and August if you are sensitive to heat.
Travelers Reviews about Athens City Bike Tour?
- Travellers reviews are generally very positive about the Athens scenic bike tour.
- Comments have said that the tour guides are passionate and entertaining as well as being attentive.
- Many reviews also say that the tour runs at a good pace, with time to chat to other travellers.
- On Get Your Guide and Viator the Athens bike tour has excellent reviews and 5-star feedback.
- It also has a 5 out of 5-star average score from over 100 TripAdvisor users.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Instant confirmation of your booking will be send to your given email address.
- Please bring either a mobile or printed version of your ticket.
- Cancellation policies depend on the tour provider.
- Get Your Guide will issue full refunds up to 24 hours in advance.
- Viator will issue full refunds up to 7 days in advance and partial refunds up to 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour does not include entrance or time to visit any of Athens archaeological sites.
- If for any reason Athens city bike tour is cancelled a full refund will be issued to all participants.
- Participants should be at least 10 years old.
- You should be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: this tour will begin at the tour providers office in Central Athens. The address will be in your confirmation email.
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike
Duration: Between two and two and a half hours