Cheap Athens Mythology Highlights Tour
|Four hours||(369 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Athens Mythology Highlights Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Athens Mythology Highlights Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens Mythology Highlights Tour
- The tour offers an overview of classical Athens and its chief points of interest.
- Exper tour guide conveys interesting historical facts and myths related to the leading city of ancient Greece.
- The tour covers the Acropolis of Athens, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysus, Ancient Agora and the Temple of Hephaestus.
- Acropolis occupies the top of one of the vantage points of Athens, offering great views of the cityscape.
- Acropolis is the site of the Parthenon, the most important Doric temple of ancient Greece, Erechtheion and several other monumental structures.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is a great activity for fans of ancient Greece and monumental structures.
- Travelers interested in Greek legends shouldn't miss this guided tour.
- History buffs should also consider booking the tour.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Athens Mythology Highlights Tour?
- Take an interesting tour of classical Athens, the cradle of the western civilization.
- Visit several interesting landmarks and attractions whose background stories reveal the cultural development of the city.
- Tour the Acropolis of Athens and admire panoramic views of the sprawling city from up there.
- Examine the Parthenon, Erechtheion, Temple of Athena Nike and other monuments of the Acropolis.
- Visit the Theater of Dionysus beneath the Acropolis and the remains of the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Learn historical and mythological facts about Athens.
What Athens Mythology Highlights Tour Includes?
- Walking tour by a professional and knowledgeable guide.
- The city of Athens is named after Athena, the goddess of the ancient Greeks.
- According to legend, Athena won the competition against Poseidon for the favor of the city residents.
Travelers Reviews about Athens Mythology Highlights Tour?
- According to the reviews, the Athens Mythology Highlights tour is a must-do activity for travelers visiting Athens.
- Vacationers have a great opinion about the professionalism, eloquence and friendliness of tour guides.
- Several tourists state that visiting the sites in the itinerary with a tour guide offers a much higher value than visiting on your own.
- The comments indicate that the participants learned a great deal about Athens and the Greeks.
The Athens Mythology Highlights tour isn't suitable for people with walking disabilities.
To join the tour, you can present an electronic or paper voucher. For cancellations 24 hours in advance or earlier, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Put on shoes suitable for prolonged walking.
- Attendants under 18 need to prove their age with a personal ID.
- Strollers aren't allowed to enter the Acropolis.
Address / Pick up Location
The Olympian Zeus Temple, downtown Athens
Youtube videos of Athens Mythology Highlights Tour
- Best Athens Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Greece Islands
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Day Trips
- Acropolis Museum Guide
- Acropolis Museum Ticket
- Athens City Pass
- Best Athens Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Athens Walking Tour
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- Athens to Hydra Day Trip
- Athens Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Athens
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Meteora Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours