Cheap Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
|3 Hours||(259 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour Discount Prices
We are comparing Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
- Welcome to Athens, where the sights are stunning and the food is something very special.
- On a small group walking tour of Central Athens you’ll have the chance to see what the real Greek cuisine is made of.
- From greasy, off the grill, Souvlaki, to fresh Mediterranean fruits and tasty olives, your expert local guide will show you where to go to get the best flavours.
- You’ll visit eateries where local chefs are handmaking their products and samples of traditional Greek dishes are on offer.
- What’s the highlight of this tour?
- Most people would agree that the best part of an Athens food tour is visiting the Varvakeios food market.
- This will be one of the first stops on the tour.
- The open market is jam-packed with local farmers and vendors selling their goods to residents of Athens.
- It may seem a little chaotic at first glance but don’t panic because you will be in the company of an expert who will happily teach you how to navigate this huge marketplace.
- You’ll be able to soak in the rich colours and flavours as you browse stalls of fresh fruits and vegetables, local cheeses, meats and fish.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a dream tour for foodies.
- If this will be your first visit to Greece then the food tour will be perfect for you, your guide will introduce you to typical Greek cuisine and also recommend places to eat in the city.
- Perfect for seeing Athens ‘like a local’.
- This tour is sociable and family friendly.
- For participants who prefer to take a more personal tour in a small group.
Your Experience With Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour?
- Learn about the metropolitan city of Athens from its diverse and delicious food culture.
- See how Greeks benefit from a tasty Mediterranean diet.
- Hear about the city’s extensive history whilst strolling the old streets below the Acropolis.
- Be introduced to the best bits of Athens foods culture and Greek gastronomy.
- Sample local foods and learn from an expert city guide how the country’s menu developed.
- Enjoy a sociable walking tour and take the opportunity to see the city on a small group walking tour.
What Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour Includes?
- Food themes walking tour.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Food tasters during the tour.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Varvakeios Food Market in Central Athens
- Ask your tour guide for recommendations on where to eat and drink after you finish the tour.
- There is a moderate amount of walking on this tour therefore it is best to wear comfortable shoes, ideally trainers/sneakers.
Travelers Reviews about Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour?
- The Athens food tour has an excellent 4.8 out of 5-star rating from participants who reviewed the tour on Get Your Guide.
- The 3-hour excursion also has 5 out of 5-star feedback from over 250 reviews on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Comments seem to agree that this is a great day trip and a fantastic way to learn about Greek culture and food.
- Travellers have left high praise for their city tour guides.
- This tour is not practical for wheelchair users.
- It will also be challenging for people with walking difficulties.
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking and will need either print your ticket or have the electronic version to display on a mobile device.
- Cancellations policies will depend on the specifications of your tour supplier.
- Generally tickets are refundable up to a number of days prior to the scheduled tour date.
- Late cancellations may be subject to cancellation fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There is a possibility that the Athens walking food tour will be cancelled if there are not enough participants to meet the minimum required amount. In this case you will be fully refunded or have the option of taking the tour on another day.
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this tour.
- Drinks are not included in the price of the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point:
- Meet your guide outside of Panepistimio Metro Station, Korai Street.
- Your guide will be waiting with an ‘Athens Walking Tours’ sign.
Youtube videos of Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 10 hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours