Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 Hours||(912 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Let get pedalling and discovering one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
- Pick up your bike at the designated location and spend the next 3 hours touring the city in the company of your fellow travellers and a knowledgeable local guide.
- The city is bicycle-friendly with enough cycle lanes, pedestrian streets and public parks that youâ€™ll hardly need to cross a busy road.
- During the tour you will become acquainted with some of the cityâ€™s highlights, learn about Spanish traditions and the history of Catalonia.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people looking for a whistle-stop tour of Central Barcelona.
- The perfect tour for first-time visitors or people with limited time in the city, you will cover a lot a ground and Barcelonaâ€™s highlights in just a few hours.
- Suitable for people who feel confident riding a bike and with a moderate level of fitness.
Your Experience With Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour?
- Breeze across that city centre of Barcelona on your very own bicycle.
- See important city landmarks like La Sagrada Familia Basilica, Antoni Gaudiâ€™s houses, the Olympic Harbour and the Monument to the oppression of Catalonia.
- Learn about each location from your friendly local guide and have time to ask your questions on this friendly small group tour.
- Get to know the Spanish capital like a local in just a few short hours.
What Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour Includes?
- Use of bike and helmet.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Licenced bilingual tour guide (English, German, and French).
- 3 Hour guided tour.
- Sights you will see on this tour:
- La Casa Mila.
- Casa Batllo.
- La Basilica de la Sagrada Familia.
- Plaza de San Filipe Neri.
- Parc de la Cuitadella.
- The Old Jewish Quarter.
- The Olympic Harbour.
- We recommend taking the afternoon tour between April and September if you are sensitive to heat.
- If you are a group or you would prefer a more private experience then you can opt to take the Barcelona Bike Tour as a private trip.
Travelers Reviews about Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour?
- Trip Advisor users have giving this tour a fantastic 5 out of 5-stars.
- People who have taken the tour generally say that it was a fun experience led by fantastic guides. Travellers indicate that guides knew a lot about the city so the tour was a good introduction to Barcelona.
- On Viator the Barcelona Bike Tour also has a 5-star rating.
- On Get Your guide over 500 travellers have left reviews and have given the tour an average score of 4.9 out of 5.
- Not practical for wheelchair users or for people with mobility difficulties.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent via email.
- Mobile vouchers or printed tickets will be accepted.
- Tickets from Get Your Guide and Viator are refundable up to a specified number of days in advance, you can the cancellation policy of your tour provider for more details.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The bike tour is led at a leisurely pace so you only need a moderate level of fitness.
- Participants must be able to ride a bicycle and children added under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Tours do not operate on December 25th and 26th or January 1st.
- The tour will not be cancelled for bad weather so you should check the forecast in advance and come prepared.
- In the event of severe weather conditions, such as heavy rain or thunderstorms, the tour will be cancelled. If this happens you will have the choice of joining the tour on another day or receiving a full refund.
- The tour will be cancelled if there are less than 2 participants. You can join another tour or receive a refund.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: pick up your bike in central Barcelona.
- Specific details will be in your booking confirmation.
- Barcelona Passes
- Best Barcelona Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Barcelona Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Barcelona Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Barcelona Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Park Guell Tickets
- Best Art Musuems in Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia Tours Tickets
- Best Barcelona Flamenco Shows
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Casa Batllo Tickets
- Casa Mila Tickets
- Casa Mila vs Casa Batllo
- Things to do in Barcelona at Night
- Barcelona Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Barcelona
- Barcelona Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Barcelona
FC Barcelona Stadium Tour & Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Tour
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 1 or 2- Day Ticket
Duration: 24, or 48 Hours
Palau de la MÃºsica catalana Tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Barcelona Aquarium Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 2, 3, 4, or 5 Days
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the line Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours +