Cheap Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
|90 Minutes||(334 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
- La Perdrera remains one of the most iconic features of the Architects Moderniste Movement, designed by Antoni Gaudi in the 20th century and protected by UNESCO since 1997, this unique building is fascinating to visit by day but something fantastical to see by night.
- On a small group night tour of Gaudi's La Pedrera you will see the walls, floors, stairs and ceiling come alive with light, music and magic.
- Start the semi-guided tour at the ground floor entrance and find your way to the Passeig de Gracia Courtyard for your first taste of the Origins audio visual experience. On each level you will find a different display of lighting and special effects which portray the inspirations and artistic obsessional of Antoni Gaudi.
- Make your way floor by floor to the rooftop, marvel at the innovative visual effects in each room and from the stairwell, taking in the elaborate architecture and detailed motifs.
- The grand finally takes place on La Pedrera's rooftop terrace, under Gaudi's ‘Spiralling Chimneys'
- As the show draws to a close you can sip a glass of complimentary sparkling wine while looking out over the lights of the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A La Pedrera by night is not just for the art fans, its also a fun and unique way to spend and evening with Barcelona.
- If you enjoy music, interactive art and romantic night views then this is the tour for you.
Your Experience With Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour?
- Explore another of Gaudi's most famous works, La Pedrera, with a semi-guided tour.
- Learn about this Art Nouveau inspired building and discover the fantastic art works within.
- See a unique combination of light and sound from the stairwell of La Perdrera.
- Climb to the rooftop for sparkling views over the L'Eixample neighbourhood and enjoy a beautiful night-time audio visual show.
- End the experience with a complimentary glass of sparkling Spanish wine.
What Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour Includes?
- The Origins Experience.
- Audio visual projections on each floor of La Pedrera.
- Semi-guided tour of Gaudi's La Perdera (Casa Mila).
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- One complimentary glass of champagne or Cava.
- Entrance fee, including access to the rooftop terrace.
- Book the latest entrance time to enjoy the city views by night.
- Or, aim to book a sunset slot to enjoy the orange cityscape.
Travelers Reviews about Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour?
- Reviews for this extravaganza are mostly positive with comments agreeing that tour guides are excellent and that buildings architecture is amazing.
- Some reviews point out that the night tour does not get you access to all of the interior rooms.
- Despite this the evening tour has a respectable 4.3-star rating on Get Your Guide and 4.5-stars on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring printed or mobile voucher to La Pedrera entrance.
- Depending on your ticket provider, tickets may be fully refunded up to 24 hours in advance, however some providers will charge cancelation fees for any cancellation made less than 7 days in advance. Please check the cancellation policies before making your booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour may be conducted in English, Spanish and Catalan, unless Chinese option is selected.
- This is a semi-guided experience, a guide will be present for audio visual displays on each floor, but you will go between floors without a guide.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: entrance to La Pedrera (Casa Mila), located on: Calle Provenca, 261-265, Central Barcelona.
Youtube videos of Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Sagrada Familia With Tower VIP Access Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Fast Track Sagrada Familia with Towers
Duration: 1.3-1.5 Hours
Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 2, 3, 4, or 5 Days
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Best of Barcelona Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Gaudi Casa Batllo Tour Ticket with Video/Audio Guide
Duration: 1 Hour
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Duration: 90 Minutes
Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours