Cheap Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
|Around 4 hours||(163 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group Discount Prices
We are comparing Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
- A comprehensive overview of the city of Barcelona from every possible perspective - air, land and sea.
- An informative tour of the downtown area, its medieval streets and structures narrating the city's interesting history.
- A chance to take unique photos of the seaside town from a helicopter.
- A boat tour taking you closer to modern structures of the waterfront on board a Turkish Goleta (April-October) or eco boat (November-March).
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Taking the tour is a great activity for everyone wishing to learn interesting facts and secrets about Barcelona.
- You will have to walk over three hours during the tour, so ensure you are at least in average physical shape.
- A flight by helicopter is part of the experience, so make sure that you aren't sensitive to height.
Your Experience With Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group?
- Walk streets of the Old Town and explore hidden squares and winding alleys of the Gothic Quarter.
- Explore beautiful churches and cathedrals, see governmental structures and admire La Rambla, the main street of Barcelona.
- Take a short, but exciting helicopter ride providing a view of the city from the bird's perspective.
- Join a waterfront boat tour that allows you to observe beaches and skyline of the Catalan capital and the surrounding mountains.
What Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group Includes?
- A 40-minute boat tour along the waterfront of Barcelona.
- A 6-minute helicopter ride.
- Professional guidance by a certified and knowledgeable guide.
- Small groups, up to 15 people, for a better experience.
- Barcelona Old Town and its Gothic Quarter.
- A boat ride along the waterfront to the helioport.
- Flight by a helicopter over the capital of Catalonia.
- Put on comfortable footwear.
- To board the helicopter, you need to present the valid ID card or passport.
- Children between four and eight years of age pay only half the price.
- Kids younger than four don't pay the ticket.
- People weighing between 110kg and 130kg (242lbs and 286lbs) pay the double fare at the helioport.
Travelers Reviews about Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group?
- The vast majority of people that joined the tour underlines the professionalism and knowledge of tour guides, with a fair share of them recommending a different guide every now and then to future participants.
- Travelers also have a high opinion about the overall service.
- In the case of bad weather for a boat ride or flight, the staff issues vouchers for another day.
- Depending on personal interests, holidaymakers that took the guided tour state that the highlight of their experience was either a historical overview or the flight.
- Comments of various travelers imply that the tour is a must, even if you need to stretch your budget.
Both printed and electronic vouchers are acceptable for this guided tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You need to arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Bring extra clothing for weather conditions aren't the same in the city, on the sea and in the air.
Address / Pick up Location
The meeting point is at the Carrer Monthuic del Bisbe 3-5 address, next to the Barcelona Cathedral.
Youtube videos of Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Flamenco Evening Show at Tablao de Carmen
Duration: The duration of the Flamenco performance is around an hour.
Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Priority Entry
Duration: The guided tour lasts about 1:30 hours.
Picasso Walking Tour & Picasso Museum of Barcelona
Duration: 2 hours
Barcelona 2-hour Gothic Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
Duration: Around 4 hours
The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour
Duration: Up to three hours
Fast Track: Park Güell Guided Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours.
Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
Duration: Around 2 or 3 hours, depending on the provider you choose.