Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2, 3, 4, or 5 Days||(2 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket
- The Hola BCN ticket is more than just a travel pass, it's a key to discovering the City of Barcelona at your own pace because with a ticket valid for 2, 3, 4, 5 day pass you'll have unlimited access to Barcelona's public transport.
- Save your feet for climbing the tower of La Sagrada Familia and exploring the many are galleries because all of the city's top attraction are located nearby public transport stops.
- The Hola BCN pass gives you freedom to ride all Bus and metro lines operated by TMB, city centre trains operated by Generalitat City Network. With this pass you can also ride the city tram and take suburban trains to the outskirts of the city and travel to the Airport.
- You'll also receive a complimentary guide book and map so finding your way about the city should be a piece of cake. And, no need to fiddle with foreign currency, just pick up your tickets from a Tourist Information office and scan it each time you board. The same ticket is valid for all public transport.
- Hola BCN is ideal for those who want and inexpensive way to travel stress-free between the city's top sites and attractions while also enjoying the freedom to discover the city at your own speed.
- Ideal for independent traveller of families travelling with children.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for visitors who prefer to sightsee without a fixed itinerary or guided tour.
- This tour is aimed at giving travellers the ability to explore independently.
- A handy pass for budget travellers.
Your Experience With Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket?
- Explore Barcelona with unlimited access to public transport for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days.
- Personalise your itinerary and travel stress-free around the city.
- Discover Barcelona like a local and leave behind the busy Plazas using city trams, suburban trains, buses and metro.
- Save time and money while on holiday: use just one ticket for all modes of transport and make as many journeys as you like for an incredibly reasonable price.
- Be free to choose your time and duration of travel because the Hola BCN is valid for up to 1 year from purchase.
What Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket Includes?
- Unlimited use of public transport within Central Barcelona: TMB metro and buses, Generalitat City Network Trains, Renfe suburban trains and trams.
- Public transport transfer to Barcelona Airport.
Comparison of Best Barcelona City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Barcelona's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Barcelona Card, Barcelona City Pass, Barcelona iVenture Card, Barcelona Express Card, Barcelona Articket) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Barcelona city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Barcelona City Pass suitable for your travel.
Comparison of Best Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Bus tour
Unbiased comparison of Barcelona's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(City Gray Line Bus Tours, Turistic Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Barcelona Sightseeing Bus tour for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off City Gray Line Bus Tours & Turistic Bus Tours
- To make sure that that you are getting the best card to suit your visit, take a look what other Barcelona City Passes are available. http://www.tripindicator.com/welcome/discount-card.html#is-the-barcelona-city-passes-cards-really-worth-the-money
Travelers Reviews about Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket?
- Travellers have given this tour an impressive 4.8 out of 5-star rating.
- This comes from over 2,500 customer reviews.
- Comments agree that the Hola BCN Card makes travelling around the city very easy.
- Reviews also point out that it very convenient that you can pick the card up from the airport.
- Partially wheelchair accessible.
- Transport operated by TMB is 100% wheelchair accessible.
- Your Hola BCN voucher must be printed.
- Take your voucher to any of the Tourist Information Points in the City Centre (or to the Information Points in Terminal 1 or 2) and exchange for your Hola BCN ticket.
- Same ticket is valid for selected duration (2, 3, 4, or 5 Days).
- Tickets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Use of public transport outside of operating hours (8.30 to 20.30) in not included in the Hola BCN Pass.
- Hola BCN can be purchased online, it is valid from the first use for a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour period and must be used by the last day of the year of purchase (31/12).
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Collection: Tourist information points in Barcelona City Centre or at information desks in Terminals 1 and 2 of Barcelona Airport.
- Barcelona City Pass
- Barcelona Bus Tours
- Which Barcelona Airport is Best To Fly
- Barcelona City Tours
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off
- Park Guell Tickets
- Barcelona Art Galleries
- Sagrada Familia Tours Tickets
- Best Barcelona Flamenco Shows
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Casa Batllo Tickets
- Casa Mila Tickets
- Casa Mila vs Casa Batllo
- Things to do in Barcelona at Night
- Barcelona Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Barcelona
- Barcelona Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Barcelona
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Duration: 90 Minutes
FC Barcelona Stadium Tour & Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Gaudi Casa Batllo Tour Ticket with Video/Audio Guide
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the line Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours +
Picasso Museum Barcelona Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Barcelona Aquarium Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 1 or 2- Day Ticket
Duration: 24, or 48 Hours
Palau de la MÃºsica catalana Tour
Duration: 45 minutes