Montjuic Cable Car Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Montjuic Cable Car Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|15 Minutes||(15 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Montjuic Cable Car Ticket
- Taking a ride on Barcelonaâ€™s recently refurbished cable car is one of the highlights of a visit to Spain.
- With lush green hills on one side, views to the Catalan city centre on the other, and a glimmering blue sea at your back, a return trip on this cable car is a journey youâ€™ll never forget.
- Once youâ€™ve reached the top of Montjuic Hill youâ€™ll have as much time as you need to explore.
- The best part about your flexible ticket is that youâ€™ll be able to use it at any time that same day, so thereâ€™s no need to rush back down.
- Instead you can take your time to visit the hilltop castle (entrance not included), admire the views.
- Looking down on the Spanish capital you should be able to spot some well-known landmarks such as La Basilica de la Sagrada Familia, the harbour FundaciÃ³n Joan Miro, and the Agbar Tower.
- When youâ€™ve finished exploring just hop on into another car and take the 750-metre-long cable back to the city centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for adventurous travellers and for those who like to find peace and quiet within the city.
- Suitable so groups of up to 8 or for individual travellers.
- Fun for both children and adults.
- Not ideal for people with a fear of heights.
Your Experience With Montjuic Cable Car Ticket?
- Travel in style to the highest point of Montjuic.
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views of the Spanish capital.
- Share the experience with your fellow passengers as you glide through the air in an 8-seat cabin.
- Take your time to explore the hilltop Montjuic Castle and take some stunning photographs.
- Return the same way you came up with a round trip cable car ticket.
- Choose to travel alone or with your friends and family and benefit from the freedom of a flexible transport ticket.
What Montjuic Cable Car Ticket Includes?
- Round trip ticket for the Montjuic Cable Car.
- Montjuic Cable Car.
- After taking the cable car to the top of Montjuic you can take your time to visit Montjuic Castle.
- We recommend bringing a sunhat and water during the summer months and a jacket in the winter time as it will be colder at the top than it is in the city.
Travelers Reviews about Montjuic Cable Car Ticket?
- The Montjuic Cable Car has 4 out of 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor.
- On Get Your Guide it has an average 4.4-star rating and visitors who purchased their tickets from Tiqets have given the trip 4.5 out of 5-stars.
- Travellers have said that visiting Montjuic is worth the journey from Barcelona.
- Passengers have frequently described the views from the cable car as â€˜amazingâ€™ and â€˜breathtakingâ€™.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Booking and ticket confirmation will be sent via email.
- Mobile or printed tickets are accepted.
- Get Your Guideâ€™s cancelation policy states that full refunds will be issued for any cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Viator say they will issue full refunds up to 7 days in advance and partial refunds up to 48 hours in advance.
- Refunds are not available for reservations made with Tiqets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance to Montjuic Castle and riding the funicular are not included in the ticket price.
- If your ticket is valid for more than one person then you must ride the cable car at the same time at the other person(s).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets may need to be redeemed before arrival at the cable car station. (You can collect your voucher from the ticket office on Av. Miramar 30, s/n).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Montjuic Cable Car Station (1st station).
- To reach the cable car station you can take the funicular from Paral-lel Metro Station.
- Barcelona City Pass
- Barcelona Bus Tours
- Which Barcelona Airport is Best To Fly
- Barcelona City Tours
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off
- Park Guell Tickets
- Barcelona Art Galleries
- Sagrada Familia Tours Tickets
- Best Barcelona Flamenco Shows
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Casa Batllo Tickets
- Casa Mila Tickets
- Casa Mila vs Casa Batllo
- Things to do in Barcelona at Night
- Barcelona Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Barcelona
- Barcelona Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Barcelona
Sagrada Familia With Tower VIP Access Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Tour
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 1 or 2- Day Ticket
Duration: 24, or 48 Hours
Picasso Museum Barcelona Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Palau de la MÃºsica catalana Tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Fast Track Sagrada Familia with Towers
Duration: 1.3-1.5 Hours
Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
Duration: 4 Hours
Hola BCN Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 2, 3, 4, or 5 Days
Barcelona City Sightseeing Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the line Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours +